SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:46 pm

On the book beside the rose.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Could someone quickly refresh what the significance of the Venezuela bracelet is?
I have only watched a very little bit of the show….

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:55 pm

JordynRoses wrote:Could someone quickly refresh what the significance of the Venezuela bracelet is?

From what we can deduce, as it was never shown, on HTDs JP gave each of the four women a Venezuela bracelet. In one of the PIs of Clare we see her wearing it, but the PI was in relation to events that happened before HTs. I don't recall exactly what they were, it could have been events in Seoul. (I am sure someone will know). Some have speculated that the PI - same backdrop was also used in PIs for the other three women (Nikki, Rene and Andi) - was shot in LA after the show had wrapped. My personal opinion was they were filmed in Miami before the RC.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Mirzam wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:Could someone quickly refresh what the significance of the Venezuela bracelet is?

From what we can deduce, as it was never shown, on HTDs JP gave each of the four women a Venezuela bracelet. In one of the PIs of Clare we see her wearing it, but the PI was in relation to events that happened before HTs. I don't recall exactly what they were, it could have been events in Seoul. (I am sure someone will know). Some have speculated that the PI - same backdrop was also used in PIs for the other three women (Nikki, Rene and Andi) - was shot in LA after the show had wrapped. My personal opinion was they were filmed in Miami before the RC.

So if those PI's were done before the RC or right after….Clare had a big blemish coming out above her eyebrow and you see is during their FD ….so if she did do those PI's after the F3 RC the blemish would be there….take a closer look, I saw it immediately on my 62 inch HD TV, sorry to say it was a dozy…..LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:35 am

Well well well! What a magnificent train wreck! It certainly was different and entertaining. I guess I feel a little sorry for everybody, except TPTB, who don't care about the outcome very much as long as people watch.
Looks like the SC stuff was mostly right, except the last minute speculation that Clare might dump JP.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:36 am

Oh! One thing. JP definitely knew who his F1 was going into the LCDs and communicated that to production. The dates were structured with that in mind.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 am

Mr Write wrote:Well well well! What a magnificent train wreck! It certainly was different and entertaining. I guess I feel a little sorry for everybody, except TPTB, who don't care about the outcome very much as long as people watch.
Looks like the SC stuff was mostly right, except the last minute speculation that Clare might dump JP.  

I never thought Clare was going to dump JP, she was too all in for that to happen, she was completely Bachelor bubble-wrapped even with those huge red flags.

Mr Write wrote:Oh! One thing.  JP definitely knew who his F1 was going into the LCDs and communicated that to production.  The dates were structured with that in mind.

This.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 am

Yes, I agree.  I hope she feels a little vindicated now.

Last edited by Mr Write on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 am

Mr Write wrote:Well well well! What a magnificent train wreck! It certainly was different and entertaining. I guess I feel a little sorry for everybody, except TPTB, who don't care about the outcome very much as long as people watch.

Thank you for the SC's analysis and sharing your observations.

As to the bolded, TPTB must be happy, they get what they wanted- the show is being talk about and a lot of reactions in social media.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 am

Isabel123 wrote:

As to the bolded, TPTB must be happy, they get what they wanted- the show is being talk about and a lot of reactions in social media.

Yes, and they demonstrated to any future Bachelors that they can take you down with the edit if you don't play ball.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:49 am

Just for fun....       giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

b

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 am

Mr Write wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Yes, and they demonstrated to any future Bachelors that they can take you down with the edit if you don't play ball.  

Yes, just pushing the show in an even flatter more infantile direction.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

+47
Tiggerlgh
nutty1
clueless
glazedover
quietpal