SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:04 pm

So that tells me that they are hoping for the 6:35 flight because it leaves from D-27. That is about where they are. The other two flights leave from the C terminal.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Looks like someone learned to use emojis all on his own. Cat must be so proud.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Screen29

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Looks like someone learned to use emojis all on his own. Cat must be so proud.
I thought the same thing when I saw that. My second thought was dang, we won't know when she hijacks his phone! I love the emoji's. Poor hubs!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Looks like someone learned to use emojis all on his own. Cat must be so proud.
I thought the same thing when I saw that. My second thought was dang, we won't know when she hijacks his phone!  I love the emoji's. Poor hubs!
I had the same thought. Lol

He's feeling super sore because of all the skiing and snowboarding while his wifey to be is still sitting in Dallas waiting to leave. But don't worry Sean, I've seen pictures of your trip, and you don't look like you've been hit by a truck.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I thought the same thing when I saw that. My second thought was dang, we won't know when she hijacks his phone!  I love the emoji's. Poor hubs!

He's feeling super sore because of all the skiing and snowboarding while his wifey to be is still sitting in Dallas waiting to leave. But don't worry Sean, I've seen pictures of your trip, and you don't look like you've been hit by a truck.
could you post the pics or post a link to them pls? Thanks!

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 pm

renaissance wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

could you post the pics or post a link to them pls? Thanks!
Actually I can't, or really won't. They were posted by people with private IG accounts so I'm not compromising their want of privacy. Sorry. If people with public accounts post some, I (or others) will be happy to share.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Catherine tweeted the Friday pic with this caption.

@clmgiudici: I truly am in love, Friday. Heading to Miami and can't wait to continue the girly time fun! http://t.co/flO93FExZ1

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:19 pm

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Friday, I'm in love. If I'm still wearing this shirt tomorrow, you don't wanna know what Saturday is like. by @catherinegiudici
OMG Catherine looks really great!!!
Wow! She looks amazing!

Well I like that shirt but hopefully she has a "Bride to Be" shirt to wear sometime. Also looks like they might finally be on their way!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:20 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

A little soreness is okay but don't hurt that pretty face, hubs...or that hot bod of yours.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:20 pm

lipsis wrote:Catherine tweeted the Friday pic with this caption.

@clmgiudici: I truly am in love, Friday. Heading to Miami and can't wait to continue the girly time fun! http://t.co/flO93FExZ1
Looks like they are finally getting to leave. I hope the girls have fun in the Miami sun for the rest of the weekend.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:20 pm

The 6:35 flight now leaves at 7:00 but not cancelled! They must be on that flight because now she sounds positive!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

A little soreness is okay but don't hurt that pretty face, hubs...or that hot bod of yours.
Someone needs to tweet him that he has to make it home in one piece! And preferably not on crutches or with any broken bones.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+31
albean99
vivi2
mtnlvr55
glazedover
kitcat