SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Just wanted to give an update about Dallas. The is the worst ice storm we have seen in YEARS. We are literally trapped in our homes. I just went walking in our neighborhood, and we saw two cars attempt to leave, one was having a hard time navigating around a corner. It took about four attempts. The other said they were turning back because it looked like getting out of our neighborhood would be to0 dangerous.

Watching the news now, it looks like there are tons of stranded travelers at the airport. It falls into the teens tonight and only gets up to 24 tomorrow. They said it would be 72 hours before we are above freezing. Expecting more sleet tomorrow too! None of us thought it would be this bad. Definitely not use to this. I work in Southlake and it is a ghost town. they even cancelled the Dallas marathon on sunday.

Happy Catherine is making the best of it. She is with good friends which is important. Maybe she can reschedule or maybe there is a chance she gets out tomorrow or later tonight??

Just happy we have our heat tonight because 200,000 people in Dallas are without heat still! Have a good night everyone! :Smiley: 

Stay warm!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:13 pm

lipsis wrote:
Stuck in the Big D with these hot lushes #bacheloretteparty by @catherinegiudici
Now that is how you BACHETTE...Pour It Up! Pour It Up! Have Fun Girls!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:33 pm

It looks like a plane is actually going to take off at 5:45 to Springfield, Mo. That is good news because that will be the first AA flight that has departed today. Both the two Miami flights are still on. I will continue to monitor until I have to get ready for a Christmas Party!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:38 pm

motheroffive wrote:It looks like a plane is actually going to take off at 5:45 to Springfield, Mo. That is good news because that will be the first AA flight that has departed today. Both the two Miami flights are still on. I will continue to monitor until I have to get ready for a Christmas Party!

Thank you so much. You've been a godsend.

PS: Christmas parties aren't all that fun. Just sayin'!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm

While it supremely sucks that they are still stuck in Dallas, I'm glad they haven't let it damper their spirits too much.

And the boys appear to be having a great time based on the few pictures I've seen.

ETA: Monica posted an IG photo of Art Basel which is happening in Miami. So I think she's there now too.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 pm

That Mexican restaurant they are in at the airport is the only place I've ever been in Dallas. I had a brief layover there and did exactly what they are doing; eat and drink margaritas.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:47 pm

motheroffive wrote:It looks like a plane is actually going to take off at 5:45 to Springfield, Mo. That is good news because that will be the first AA flight that has departed today. Both the two Miami flights are still on. I will continue to monitor until I have to get ready for a Christmas Party!
hopefully this is a bit of good news, because Flight Aware and American's flight status page are showing both of the flights to Miami are still scheduled to depart close to on time (one at 6:50 pm CT, the other at 8:35 pm CT) ... there's also the flight to Ft Lauderdale on American that hasn't been cancelled and has a departure time of 7:25 pm CT

about 80% of the flights out of DFW were cancelled today ... if my cipherin' is correct I think that means 20% weren't, and with almost 900 flights a day that still leaves room for a significant number of departures today (yay!)

so according to the latest I've been able to find, there appears to be a fairly decent chance of them getting to Miami tonight (fingers crossed)

and I really don't think they'd have just hung around the airport all day if they weren't confirmed on one of the three later flights to the south Florida suncoast
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:52 pm

It looks like they're making the best of things at least. Hoping they make one of those flights tonight. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 pm

landrje wrote:
hopefully this is a bit of good news, because Flight Aware and American's flight status page are showing both of the flights to Miami are still scheduled to depart close to on time (one at 6:50 pm CT, the other at 8:35 pm CT) ... there's also the flight to Ft Lauderdale on American that hasn't been cancelled and has a departure time of 7:25 pm CT

about 80% of the flights out of DFW were cancelled today ... if my cipherin' is correct I think that means 20% weren't, and with almost 900 flights a day that still leaves room for a significant number of departures today (yay!)

so according to the latest I've been able to find, there appears to be a fairly decent chance of them getting to Miami tonight (fingers crossed)

and I really don't think they'd have just hung around the airport all day if they weren't confirmed on one of the three later flights to the south Florida suncoast
Oh definitely they are confirmed on one of those three flights. We just have to hope they are not cancelled. The fact the 6:35 has not been cancelled is good news. They should be boarding soon hopefully. That Springfield flight has been delayed to 6:00 but still appears to be on.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Friday, I'm in love. If I'm still wearing this shirt tomorrow, you don't wanna know what Saturday is like. by @catherinegiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
Friday, I'm in love. If I'm still wearing this shirt tomorrow, you don't wanna know what Saturday is like. by @catherinegiudici
OMG Catherine looks really great!!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Dang, her body is rockin'!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+31
albean99
vivi2
mtnlvr55
glazedover
kitcat