SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:36 am

Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:okay, who else is picturing when Sean and Cat have their own kids and the dads will be tinkering with their toys and getting all tuckered out from playing with the kids and eating too much?

Admit it. You know you're imaging that day.

I'm now imagining Sean and Cat on Christmas Eve trying to get the gifts from "Santa" put together (Sean) and Cat doing some wrapping so everything is perfect. Thanks for the imagine lipsis.

Now I am! *sigh*

As Sean would say, "It's fun to think about."

This has me interested in what they are getting each other this year. Although, it's no guarantee they'll share that info with us.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by landrje Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:36 am

lipsis wrote:okay, who else is picturing when Sean and Cat have their own kids and the dads will be tinkering with their toys and getting all tuckered out from playing with the kids and eating too much?

Oh you've so opened up a can lipsis ... now I can't stop imagining the kiddos bursting into mommy and daddy's bedroom at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning and eagerly waking them up so they can start opening their presents, and that's just the first of many such "imaginings" I'm sure will swirl around my noggin for awhile
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:48 am

landrje wrote:

Oh you've so opened up a can lipsis ... now I can't stop imagining the kiddos bursting into mommy and daddy's bedroom at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning and eagerly waking them up so they can start opening their presents, and that's just the first of many such "imaginings" I'm sure will swirl around my noggin for awhile

That's a lovely thought but why do I think Sean and Cat will be up first and making a lot of noise outside the kids bedrooms to wake them up? Either way, it's heartwarming.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:56 am

lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

That's a lovely thought but why do I think Sean and Cat will be up first and making a lot of noise outside the kids bedrooms to wake them up? Either way, it's heartwarming.

I'll go with when the kids are younger they'll wake up mom and dad, but as the kids get older it will transition to what you said. That's how it was in my house. My parents were fond of air horns and drumming on pots.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

I'll go with when the kids are younger they'll wake up mom and dad, but as the kids get older it will transition to what you said. That's how it was in my house. My parents were fond of air horns and drumming on pots.

Okay that works.

Once we knew (spoiler alert) there was no Santa, we've done Christmas Eve in my house. Still do to this day.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:54 am

wonder if Shay's hosting of a (the?) family Christmas party at her place on Sunday means SeanCat will be heading to Seattle today or tomorrow?
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 am

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 39s
My dad has been practicing our Father/Daughter Dance for months. I can't wait to see his hard work next month! #countdownlowedown

landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:00 pm

landrje wrote:wonder if Shay's hosting of a (the?) family Christmas party at her place on Sunday means SeanCat will be heading to Seattle today or tomorrow?

Or possibly Shay and Andrew will be going to his family's home?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:11 pm

I really hoped we'd get the onesies this Christmas eve. Waiting for Tomorrow night. Ya never know, just sayin.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:11 pm

lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:wonder if Shay's hosting of a (the?) family Christmas party at her place on Sunday means SeanCat will be heading to Seattle today or tomorrow?

Or possibly Shay and Andrew will be going to his family's home?

that too ...
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Happy birthday Ellie!

All she want fo her birday is a big juicy bone! Happy birthday Ellie girl :) @seanloweksu by @catherinegiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:18 pm

^^^ Happy Birthday Ellie!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+29
livelife
Scooby
joyjoy
lucyjordan
glazedover