SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Happy Birthday to one of Sean and Catherine's great girls. Ellie, you really don't look your age girl, keep it up!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:32 pm

smartcat wrote:I really hoped we'd get the onesies this Christmas eve. Waiting for Tomorrow night. Ya never know, just sayin.

Catherine did imply they would be wearing the onesies this year when she posted last years picture so hopefully we will see them!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:37 pm

I do wonder if they are going to Seattle for Christmas. Monica appears to be in Barcelona so she won't be there. Not sure about India's plans. Perhaps Cynthia and maybe Lola can come to Dallas since at least one of the daughters will be gone. That would be fun. Guess we wait and see. Either way, I hope they share a picture or two.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Well, if they asked me, they didnt but if they did, I would say Cynthia and Lola should visit Dallas. However, I do think there is a strong possibility that the Jan 4th couples shower could see some of the Giudici clan there so perhaps they will just delay the Christmas celebration until then. We shall see.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:01 pm

umngirl wrote:Happy birthday Ellie!

All she want fo her birday is a big juicy bone! Happy birthday Ellie girl :) @seanloweksu by @catherinegiudici

Happy Birthday Ellie, you are a lucky girl you get to celebrate your birthday with mom and dad at home with you.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:16 pm

lipsis wrote:Well, if they asked me, they didnt but if they did, I would say Cynthia and Lola should visit Dallas. However, I do think there is a strong possibility that the Jan 4th couples shower could see some of the Giudici clan there so perhaps they will just delay the Christmas celebration until then. We shall see.

If it was up to me, I would like Sean to surprise Catherine by flying Cynthia and Lola without her knowing. It will be part of her Christmas present. So on Christmas morning Sean and Catherine with visit Jay and Sherry and then Catherine will be surprised to see her mother. This will be a nice IG video to share with us.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:41 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Well, if they asked me, they didnt but if they did, I would say Cynthia and Lola should visit Dallas. However, I do think there is a strong possibility that the Jan 4th couples shower could see some of the Giudici clan there so perhaps they will just delay the Christmas celebration until then. We shall see.

If it was up to me, I would like Sean to surprise Catherine by flying Cynthia and Lola without her knowing. It will be part of her Christmas present.  So on Christmas morning Sean and Catherine with visit Jay and Sherry and then Catherine will be surprised to see her mother.  This will be a nice IG video to share with us.

This would be an awesome Christmas gift. Being with family at Christmas is a gift that truly matters.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 pm

blessed66 wrote:

If it was up to me, I would like Sean to surprise Catherine by flying Cynthia and Lola without her knowing. It will be part of her Christmas present.  So on Christmas morning Sean and Catherine with visit Jay and Sherry and then Catherine will be surprised to see her mother.  This will be a nice IG video to share with us.

Awesome plan! Don't you just wish you could make it happen?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 pm

landrje wrote:
Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici  39s  
My dad has been practicing our Father/Daughter Dance for months. I can't wait to see his hard work next month! #countdownlowedown

What a great moment it'll be for them. I'm sure they'll have a wonderful dance. PINKHEART 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 1m
Apparently @clmgiudici and I weren't the only ones who procrastinated on Christmas shopping. Toys R Us is freakin nuts!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:16 pm

[quote="blessed66"]
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  1m  
Apparently @clmgiudici and I weren't the only ones who procrastinated on Christmas shopping. Toys R Us is freakin nuts!

They'll learn.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici  1m  
Hey! Where are we?! :) @seanlowe09 @ Toys "R" Us/Babies "R" Us
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 74 4d5a91826c0711e3a24212df786a068e_8

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+29
livelife
Scooby
joyjoy
lucyjordan
glazedover