SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:43 pm

I 'll be watching for the drama, but I haven't been this uninterested in The Bachelor since Ben's season.

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by vivi2 Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 pm

TrustxLove wrote:Is it just me or am I just not at all excited for the Bach premiere? It's only two days away but it's just blah to me this season. I'm just excited and counting down till the SeanCat wedding.

I don't watch TV that much and if I do, mostly sitcoms, Ellen or late night talk shows. Over the years, I've watched 3 or 4 Bach/rette seasons, but never paid much attention to the couples, whether they stayed together or not. Last August, by accident, I saw SeanCat on Youtube ( Des's finale), I watched their season and I fell in Love! This is the 1st time that I joined any forums or followed anyone I saw on TV. Now I'm so addicted to this couple! On the outside they might look different but inside, they are like " 2 peas in a pod". They are extraordinary people with the biggest hearts. They are too nice to be on the show but I'm glad that they found each other, and now will live happily ever after.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:50 pm

I'm back to watching the show for snark and drama. That's my usual MO and it only changes on rare occasions, SeanCat being the most recent example.

Plus, I figure there's bound to be some wedding promos thrown in there so I better watch. I'm actually looking forward to the wedding (duh) and the Bachelor/ette couples update special (for JP/Ash, T&R) than the season itself. But I continue to watch because I've never missed a season and it gives my roommate and I something to watch together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:07 pm

PS: The answer is NO! only the wedding.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:07 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm back to watching the show for snark and drama. That's my usual MO and it only changes on rare occasions, SeanCat being the most recent example.

Plus, I figure there's bound to be some wedding promos thrown in there so I better watch. I'm actually looking forward to the wedding (duh) and the Bachelor/ette couples update special (for JP/Ash, T&R) than the season itself. But I continue to watch because I've never missed a season and it gives my roommate and I something to watch together.

Ditto to all of this. I've watched TB for entertainment purposes only for years. That is until a certain couple grabbed me by the heart and made me a obsessed lunatic. Looking forward to making fun of this silly show again. Also, like umngirl said, we may get promo's and the such for the wedding..

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm back to watching the show for snark and drama. That's my usual MO and it only changes on rare occasions, SeanCat being the most recent example.

Ditto to all of this. I've watched TB for entertainment purposes only for years. That is until a certain couple grabbed me by the heart and made me a obsessed lunatic. Looking forward to making fun of this silly show again. Also, like umngirl said,  we may get promo's and the such for the wedding..

Obsessed lunatic is like the perfect descriptor for me. Thanks for that.  :Smiley:

P.S. I look forward to our weekly twitter snarking.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Ditto to all of this. I've watched TB for entertainment purposes only for years. That is until a certain couple grabbed me by the heart and made me a obsessed lunatic. Looking forward to making fun of this silly show again. Also, like umngirl said,  we may get promo's and the such for the wedding..

Obsessed lunatic is like the perfect descriptor for me. Thanks for that.  :Smiley:

Stealing my moniker, are we? Twitter snarking is the best. Too bad mine will be 3 hours after yours.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:39 pm

haha....didn't even realize the season starts this coming week! Looking forward to snarking if I can stand watching. We shall see.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:17 pm

vivi2 wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:Is it just me or am I just not at all excited for the Bach premiere? It's only two days away but it's just blah to me this season. I'm just excited and counting down till the SeanCat wedding.

I don't watch TV that much and if I do, mostly sitcoms, Ellen or late night talk shows. Over the years, I've watched 3 or 4 Bach/rette seasons, but never paid much attention to the couples, whether they stayed together or not. Last August, by accident, I saw SeanCat on Youtube ( Des's finale), I watched their season and I fell in Love! This is the 1st time that I joined any forums or followed anyone I saw on TV. Now I'm so addicted to this couple! On the outside they might look different but inside, they are like " 2 peas in a pod". They are extraordinary people with the biggest hearts. They are too nice to be on the show but I'm glad that they found each other, and now will live happily ever after.

I agree that Sean's season will be judged as really unique to the show- forever. Sure, there was some drama, but not really like that in past years (or, from the looks of the long preview released today, this year). Sean was able to show respect to all the girls, and chose well the first night. I'm sure it made it hard for TPTB who love to stir the pot... they were left with only the Tierra pot to stir(well, they had Amanda for one episode and Kacie B for one crazy episode- but she may have been a plant all along). And that's why we'll never see a season like it again. It 's so much easier to produce if the drama is obvious.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Stealing my moniker, are we? Twitter snarking is the best. Too bad mine will be 3 hours after yours.

I thought "obsessed lunatic, was exclusively what my kids and grand kids call me when it comes to Seancat. NEVER had my heart stolen by any TV couple before. This magic that is Sean and Catherine has invaded our hearts. The fact that they're THE REAL DEAL has enchained us all. New to blogs, new to being a fan, lucky to have met all of you and become a little family. Now I can share with equally obsessed romantics.
Don't have any intention of watching Juan Pablo's season, he just doesn't interest me. Will flip through and look for anything Sean and Catherine related though.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 pm

You non-watchers need to watch the beginning of the first episode at least. That's when Mr Sean Giudici makes an appearance.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:29 pm

lipsis wrote:You non-watchers need to watch the beginning of the first episode at least. That's when Mr Sean Giudici makes an appearance.

If you say so, I'll watch it just for you! Oh, I forgot to mention that since I found this forum, I've become an obsessed lunatic too, must be contagious!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal