SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Are you sure? I thought RS said Sean doesn't make an appearance until the 2nd week. Of course, it's RS, so who knows. I'll watch until the 26th for any promos.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:Are you sure? I thought RS said Sean doesn't make an appearance until the 2nd week. Of course, it's RS, so who knows. I'll watch until the 26th for any promos.

He changed it to Sean's appearance happening before the first night at the mansion. He saw the first episode so he'd know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 pm

vivi2 wrote:
lipsis wrote:You non-watchers need to watch the beginning of the first episode at least. That's when Mr Sean Giudici makes an appearance.

If you say so, I'll watch it just for you! Oh, I forgot to mention that since I found this forum, I've become an obsessed lunatic too, must be contagious!

I say so!  :Biggrin: 

ddsmom17 wrote:Are you sure? I thought RS said Sean doesn't make an appearance until the 2nd week. Of course, it's RS, so who knows. I'll watch until the 26th for any promos.

RS amended his spoiler. Sean shows up in the first episode to tell JPab what to expect.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Good to know. I'll definitely watch the first episode now. Thanks Lipsis and Umngirl!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:21 am

Thanks, Lipsis and umngirl. I will probably watch on my computer the next day to make it easy to skip everything else. (And maybe I'll be really lucky because someone will upload the Sean parts).

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:29 am

glazedover wrote:Thanks, Lipsis and umngirl. I will probably watch on my computer the next day to make it easy to skip everything else. (And maybe I'll be really lucky because someone will upload the Sean parts).

I'll be interested in how they do this since Sean didn't even know JPab. It's too bad they didn't have ZakW come back and help him ... kind of like what Arie did for Sean last season. That was the best "help" clip ever!  rotfl
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:38 am

Sprite wrote:
glazedover wrote:Thanks, Lipsis and umngirl. I will probably watch on my computer the next day to make it easy to skip everything else. (And maybe I'll be really lucky because someone will upload the Sean parts).

I'll be interested in how they do this since Sean didn't even know JPab. It's too bad they didn't have ZakW come back and help him ... kind of like what Arie did for Sean last season. That was the best "help" clip ever!  rotfl

Not only did (does) Sean not know Juan Pa they come from such different worlds that the only advice is going to be "stay true to yourself" or some variation on that theme. Or maybe he'll give advise about avoiding putting targets on some woman's back inadvertently. But a handshake and "good-luck' is just about the only believable scenario IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:50 am

vivi2 wrote:
lipsis wrote:You non-watchers need to watch the beginning of the first episode at least. That's when Mr Sean Giudici makes an appearance.

If you say so, I'll watch it just for you! Oh, I forgot to mention that since I found this forum, I've become an obsessed lunatic too, must be contagious!

Can I still join your obsessed lunatic club? I am vey much so.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:18 am

Is that sean part this Sunday or this Monday?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:25 am

On Monday's premiere.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:32 pm

jaspats wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

Can I still join your obsessed lunatic club? I am vey much so.

I'm sure that you can join but just between you and me, I don't think it's a Club, more like a Cult:)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 pm

For the last few weeks, when things are slow around here, I'd watch the "whole" episodes again. Yes, I love to torture myself that way! Yesterday, I watched Ep. 6 and very glad that I did. After the polar plunge, when T. went back to the hotel, Cat was the one who concerned about T. and other girls's wellbeing. In August, after a two-day marathon watching their season, I had tons of materials and footages to go through, and only watched SeanCat's clips when I felt like it, I missed little moment like that, a showcase of Cat's "essence". I am pretty sure, after Sean watched their season, he must be telling her every day " I Am the lucky one" in addition to " I love you" as promised!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal