SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Also I want to add that Catherine is EXTREMELY giddy about the wedding night and honeymoon. I think she loves talking about it and nobody has to encourage her to do so. She even said that she know Sean is excited about it, but she thinks she's more excited. Next week she even tells him that as much as she's looking forward to the wedding, she's looking forward to the honeymoon even more.

I thought it was cute when she started closing the blinds in the honeymoon suite and Sean said "it's not going down tonight" lol.

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Sprite wrote:The thing that seems different about them then the other couples...they were silly and goofy and themselves right from the start. Some of the others have mellowed and grown more relaxed and goofy since the show...other than Trista and Ryan...but they have been like this from the moment when Cat first met Sean and wiggled and told him he was a hunk.

Maybe the rest were more relaxed than we were shown, but these two seem to have always been themselves with us and more importantly, with each other. Love how Sean says she is who he always wanted but wasn't sure existed. To think that we have MF to thank for them...it boggles the mind.

We might say it's MF, but I believe there was a more Divine orchestrator of this relationship.

I agree with you jcrbil Sean and Catherine are really God ordained. No one could have done this but God. Who can tell what God can do!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 pm

ok, kids..... youtube!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:42 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh and while I don't particularly want to see the lingerie shopping, Sean asking the sales lady what one piece even was and then turning around and saying he approved of this, this, and this piece was pretty funny.

That was funny. You could tell he was getting into it in the end, probably imagining Cat in the lingerie. I'm glad he said he's never purchased lingerie before, it makes it more special between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 pm

jcrbil wrote:ok, kids..... youtube!

Yay! Thanks Jcrbil!
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:ok, kids..... youtube!

How did I miss that kiss with their lips covered in cake frosting the first time? Super cute.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 pm

You're welcome. I'm usually not much help at this embedding thing, but got it figured out this time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Yea, how come no one mentioned the "how many days" comment? lol

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Yea, how come no one mentioned the "how many days" comment? lol

Because I was still melting from the other stuff that it slipped my mind.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Loved the Bachelor special tonight. I thought JP and Ashley's segment was too short, it felt shorter than Deanna's. I thought Ashley looked pretty too.

Loved it too when Cat said to Sean don't cry and she won't laugh while she's walking towards him! I literally LOL'd when Sean and Cat clunked their bear heads accidentally together.  Hugesmile 

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:53 pm

iloveromance wrote:I'm in love with this couple all over again. Loved Sean saying his heart stopped the first time he saw Catherine. Also loved him saying she has the most beautiful face, he loves her nose crinkles and she's so sexy. Loved her saying she can't even put into words how much she loves Sean.

I love their playfulness together and agree about those engagement pics. Maybe we will see them this week.

"Talk Panda to me" was so cute yet sexy at the same time.

And I might be in the minority here, but I loved every.minute of Trista and Ryan. Loved Ashley and JP too.

I don't know about everyone else, but I enjoyed catching up with Jason and Molly and Ashley and JP. Chris and Des...so, so. They kind of glossed that one over. I don't know why D was there since she didn't even marry another contestant...although I did think she looked very happy. They could have done a segment on Chris L and Payton, or heaven help us Jesse and whoever his wife is since they married other contestants...even Holly and Blake.

As for Trista and Ryan...I understand why that was done, but for me personally, that segment was rather a downer. No humour, he looks ill and the whole life is hard and we've have problems that he is very sorry for, just gets my spidy senses tingling. She gets a boob job and a big diamond to compensate???  I didn't really follow her season that closely and I never thought of this until I saw them now, but she reminded me of Ashley from Sean's season. Not in looks per se but personality. I think she is one of those people who likes to control every nuance and everything must look perfect. That could be hard to live with. Hope I'm wrong but I'm not exactly the imaginative type.

Sean and Cat were the best part of the show. Funny, happy, relaxed, excited and positively giddy in love. Can't wait for next Sunday!!!  High clap

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am

I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to watch. They are too cute. Fifty-eight more minutes to go.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal