SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:03 am

I have watched this four times now and I keep finding stuff I missed...I can't believe that Cat can carry Sean on her back on dry land. I though she only was able to do it because it was in the water on that 3 on 1 date...boy that girl is strong...and adorable and sexy and smart and goofy. I can't believe how happy I am for these two.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:06 am

^^ where did you see that, Sprite?

It's 4.00 am here and I am too excited to sleep. Can't believe how happy I am for them too  High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:07 am

^Not Sprite, but Cat carrying Sean was in the credits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 am

Thanks umngirl, I must have missed that. Don't remember seeing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:11 am

Sprite wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I'm in love with this couple all over again. Loved Sean saying his heart stopped the first time he saw Catherine. Also loved him saying she has the most beautiful face, he loves her nose crinkles and she's so sexy. Loved her saying she can't even put into words how much she loves Sean.

I love their playfulness together and agree about those engagement pics. Maybe we will see them this week.

"Talk Panda to me" was so cute yet sexy at the same time.

And I might be in the minority here, but I loved every.minute of Trista and Ryan. Loved Ashley and JP too.

I don't know about everyone else, but I enjoyed catching up with Jason and Molly and Ashley and JP. Chris and Des...so, so. They kind of glossed that one over. I don't know why D was there since she didn't even marry another contestant...although I did think she looked very happy. They could have done a segment on Chris L and Payton, or heaven help us Jesse and whoever his wife is since they married other contestants...even Holly and Blake.

As for Trista and Ryan...I understand why that was done, but for me personally, that segment was rather a downer. No humour, he looks ill and the whole life is hard and we've have problems that he is very sorry for, just gets my spidy senses tingling. She gets a boob job and a big diamond to compensate???  I didn't really follow her season that closely and I never thought of this until I saw them now, but she reminded me of Ashley from Sean's season. Not in looks per se but personality. I think she is one of those people who likes to control every nuance and everything must look perfect. That could be hard to live with. Hope I'm wrong but I'm not exactly the imaginative type.

Sean and Cat were the best part of the show. Funny, happy, relaxed, excited and positively giddy in love. Can't wait for next Sunday!!!  High clap

Marriage is hard, I think they just wanted people.to know that they don't live a fairytale life. Even the best marriages have their ups and downs, I think they were just trying to be honest about that. Even Sean has said that he and Cat have gone through growing pains this last year, it's just life.

Sean and Cat are just so natural and fun together. All year I have wanted to see their relationship on my tv,after the engagement. To see their relationship now, it was even better than I imagined. I feel so impatient for next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by mckenna91 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:13 am

The shot of Catherine on the bed with the veil, was that from a photo shoot? I also wonder if Amy & Stuart will be there wedding photographer too. They did Tia Mowry's wedding and really capture cool details

mckenna91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:19 am

Sprite wrote:I have watched this four times now and I keep finding stuff I missed...I can't believe that Cat can carry Sean on her back on dry land. I though she only was able to do it because it was in the water on that 3 on 1 date...boy that girl is strong...and adorable and sexy and smart and goofy. I can't believe how happy I am for these two.

I can't stop watching it either, thank goodness for my dvr lol.

I really want to see those pictures they were taking, especially them kissing in the tree and when he held her up over his head. I'm hoping we see them this week.

Sean saying he dreamed of finding.his wife his whole lfe, but wasn't sure she existed until he met Catherine, is just one more clue that he was never torn.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:38 am

jaspats wrote:Nobody can top these two. They are just great together!!!!  ABC should look at their twitter. It's going crazy. I think they did a great job but it should be longer. It's such a tease making us want more.

Lipsis, like what jcrbil said, i wish we can send it to you.

I agree with you, nobody can top Sean and Catherine. I think it is going to be very difficult for ABC to find another bachelor like Sean.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

I wish I could find a working ABC west coast live stream. I'm too anxious to wait til the morning to rematch this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:49 am

iloveromance wrote:
Sprite wrote:I have watched this four times now and I keep finding stuff I missed...I can't believe that Cat can carry Sean on her back on dry land. I though she only was able to do it because it was in the water on that 3 on 1 date...boy that girl is strong...and adorable and sexy and smart and goofy. I can't believe how happy I am for these two.

I really want to see those pictures they were taking, especially them kissing in the tree and when he held her up over his head. I'm hoping we see them this week.

Sean saying he dreamed of finding.his wife his whole lfe, but wasn't sure she existed until he met Catherine, is just one more clue that he was never torn.

I have watched this show since Andrew's season. I really began following more closely during the Jason/Molly/Melissa fiasco. I started reading up on the behind the scenes manipulation and how it all worked. It taught me a lot and I have become fairly good at picking up the signs of who will be picked and who will last as a couple and who won't.  During all those years, it was never more clear than with Sean. I honestly never thought he was torn. He was a good little soldier for the producers...giving them what they needed to do a show but also getting what he needed. I think what he was torn over was hurting people who had have begun to care for...as friends and who were going through what he had gone through in Emily's season, but, he knew who he wanted. A man does not frolic with just anyone!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:57 am

Sprite wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

I have watched this show since Andrew's season. I really began following more closely during the Jason/Molly/Melissa fiasco. I started reading up on the behind the scenes manipulation and how it all worked. It taught me a lot and I have become fairly good at picking up the signs of who will be picked and who will last as a couple and who won't.  During all those years, it was never more clear than with Sean. I honestly never thought he was torn. He was a good little soldier for the producers...giving them what they needed to do a show but also getting what he needed. I think what he was torn over was hurting people who had have begun to care for...as friends and who were going through what he had gone through in Emily's season, but, he knew who he wanted. A man does not frolic with just anyone!

I have watched since season one with Alex and I agree. I have never believed Sean was torn and every clue since hius season ended, has proven that.

And I LOVE that his heart stopped when he first saw Catherine, because my heart literally stopped when he told.her he was the lucky one, promise. I just love them together so much, they just are so joyful together and so playful, yet they take their relationship and marriage very seriously. I cannot wait for next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:02 am

It's on.....

Takes a real man to skip through a hotel courtyard on national TV!
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal