SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Oh my gosh, my heart is so full of happiness for them today don't know how I'll make it through the wedding. With plenty of Kleenex! And excited for tonight hoping we get to see more of Sean and Catherine's journey.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 pm

http://instagram.com/p/jFCteWHmLH/

Catherine got baptized at my church today. Definitely one of the nicest couples ever. The Lord is good

Last edited by motheroffive on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:38 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Beautiful!

This brings my heart so much joy. Got to watch my dad baptize @catherinegiudici this morning. by @seanloweksu

I was going to say that I bet Sean was proud and teary eyed too. He said it for me. Such a special day for both of them and their families.

God is so good! It melts my heart to see Catherine being baptized. This is a very special day for Sean and Catherine! Heavens are rejoicing right now  Praying 
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Sean's eyes look a little glowy too!

Motheroffive is there a photo credit for that fan pic?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:50 pm

There are tears in my eyes. His caption. My heart. :')

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Awesome! Reminds of when during the night portion of their LCD, Catherine told Sean that the way he saw family, was what she'd always wanted for hers. I couldn't be happier this is the path they've chosen to take together.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Congratulations to Catherine and Laura and their families! I'm so happy for you. God bless you all!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:00 pm

motheroffive wrote:Beautiful!

This brings my heart so much joy. Got to watch my dad baptize @catherinegiudici this morning. by @seanloweksu
Oooh.Goossh. Now I LOVE this, Catherine being Baptized by Jay Lowe(her soon FIL to be). This is Beautiful and Priceless! I am a Box of Tears right now looking for my tissues. Sooo Happy for Catherine and Sean, just speechless..
May GOD continue to Bless and Order your steps during your LIFE's Journey. I Wish you guys, Lowe Family, Friends and Associates- LOVE, PEACE and JOY! Congratulations to Catherine and Laura on starting another phase of commitment! Be Blessed Always.......#Matthew6 #Awesome :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:02 pm

I wonder if there was a reception/luncheon/whatever after church? That could be the third party Jay referenced? Just a thought.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:06 pm

lipsis wrote:I wonder if there was a reception/luncheon/whatever after church? That could be the third party Jay referenced? Just a thought.

I am sure the family will have a luncheon and celebrate Catherine.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:08 pm

I think I'm looking forward to Papa Jay's words to Katherine and Sean at the wedding maybe most of all. I imagine he has spent some wonderful time with her as she has prepared for this moment- just the two of them. That promise that he made to her the day they met was just the beginning of their relationship. But this is something to two of them will share always. I wonder if he was the one to baptize Sean?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Wow, what an incredibly special day. Such a beautiful thing to see Catherine being baptized by her father-in-law to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
Spencer81
deeliciouz
Poppycorn
ddsmom17
justjanet