SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:59 pm

smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Catherine is having fun tweeting with Abigail Breslin who is a big Bachelor fan apparently.

@clmgiudici: @yoabbaabba you are kickass. Just to let you know :)

@yoabbaabba: @clmgiudici THANK YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU ARE LIKE I LOVE YOU

@clmgiudici: @yoabbaabba I don't know what that means but I still like it

@yoabbaabba: @clmgiudici shhhhh just let it happen. You and Sean are my OTP.

OK I'm dumb, what's OTP?

One True Pairing. The favorite couple that you "ship"/(support).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:03 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Catherine is having fun tweeting with Abigail Breslin who is a big Bachelor fan apparently.

@clmgiudici: @yoabbaabba you are kickass. Just to let you know Smiley

OK I'm dumb, what's OTP?
One true pair.

Sweet, I like that! "OTP"  I'll add it my vast  urban vocabulary along with "ship" giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:43 pm

First off, Cat you can be excited as you want and post about it as much as possible til the big day. And the haters can just fester in their hate.

Secondly, I love that she was tweeting Abigail Bresslin and that Abigail used "OTP". A girl after my own heart.

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 pm

@clmgiudici: @yoabbaabba you are kickass. Just to let you know :)

umngirl wrote:First off, Cat you can be excited as you want and post about it as much as possible til the big day. And the haters can just feaster in their hate.

So true! These morons tweeting her back and forth complaining and calling her annoying about her excitement in twitter can now realized how stupid they are . And we know she is aware of those old tweets every time she tweets about working out lol. Now where are these morons now . Joke. I can't wait just like them.

Secondly, I love that she was tweeting Abigail Bresslin and that Abigail used "OTP". A girl after my own heart.

Cute exchanged with her and Abigail :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:23 pm

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:

@clmgiudici: @yoabbaabba you are kickass. Just to let you know Smiley

OK I'm dumb, what's OTP?
One true pair.

Sweet, I like that! "OTP"  I'll add it my vast  urban vocabulary along with "ship" giggling giggling

I need to expand my vocabulary, too.  You "youngsters" teach me something new every day.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:01 pm

They are out and about today and they are spotted at the Starbucks .

“@LadybugLo: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici Saw y'all @Starbucks but was too shy to say anything, just wanted to say congrats and good luck for your big day!”
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:00 am

PJs and puppies, the perfect way to spend my last single girls night in Dallas. by @catherinegiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:56 am

"Last single girls night in Dallas" so does that mean they are leaving Dallas today or just that until they leave Dallas she will be doing couple things that don't qualify as dates! Also I wonder when she moves out? Maybe they will have someone move her stuff after they leave.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:10 am

motheroffive wrote:"Last single girls night in Dallas" so does that mean they are leaving Dallas today or just that until they leave Dallas she will be doing couple things that don't qualify as dates! Also I wonder when she moves out? Maybe they will have someone move her stuff after they leave.

I think they might be leaving Dallas today may they have to do media rounds. I am wondering why ABC is not promoting the wedding. I hope they will have sometime to rest before the wedding.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 am

FWIW, Smith's birthday is Saturday so perhaps they will stay in town for that and then leave.

As for media rounds, the promo for their wedding will really kick up with the special Sunday night and I imagine their will be several interviews next week.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:19 am

umngirl wrote:FWIW, Smith's birthday is Saturday so perhaps they will stay in town for that and then leave.

As for media rounds, the promo for their wedding will really kick up with the special Sunday night and I imagine their will be several interviews next week.

Good to know. You would think their might be some kind of a family get together and send off before they leave Dallas. Their time together before the wedding will be pretty hectic!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 am

I think there's lots of possibilities what she means.

1) they could be leaving for either NYC or LA today
2) she could be moving out today
3) they will be doing couples things going forward
4) I don't know anything!

I do think they will be leaving Dallas before the end of the weekend for ??? and I'm leaning toward today or tomorrow.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
Spencer81
deeliciouz
Poppycorn
ddsmom17
justjanet