SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Hey fan, on the end next time please.  :Smiley: 

Oh and they are like the least stressed bride and groom I've ever seen the day before their wedding.
‏@Life_and_Style 2m
Sean and Catherine take time out of wedding prep to take pics with fans at the Four Seasons! #BachelorWedding pic.twitter.com/tk7FTQXJXL
Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Be122k-CQAAUYDc

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:23 pm

^^ There's that Cat smile!! :Smiley: 

Wasn't Sean wearing that outfit yesterday laugh out loud! Oh well, he did say he wore the same jeans two weeks in a row, what's the big deal about wearing the same shirt two days in a row laugh out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 pm

That was fast, L&S!

Anybody else looking forward to the twitter profile page changes and, of course, Catherine's name change, like I am?

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image17Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image13Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:That was fast, L&S!

Anybody else looking forward to the twitter profile page changes and, of course, Catherine's name change, like I am?

me, me and me...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:28 pm

You betcha!

I may be looking forward to their new headers more than anything else. Although, her name change is a close second.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:29 pm

YES! I was just thinking about that yesterday!

And also I'm looking forward to them wearing their wedding bands. Especially Sean, because there's nothing sexier than a man with a wedding band!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:33 pm

Amen to all of that!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 8367-910 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 I_got_13 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:35 pm

iloveromance wrote:

And also I'm looking forward to them wearing their wedding bands. Especially Sean, because there's nothing sexier than a man with a wedding band!!

AKA the moment Sean will suddenly become 10x hotter.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 pm

I give them so much credit, for "surviving" the paparazzi, the rangy mags and the negative tweets. In addition that they thought enough of each other to work on their relationship, work through the hard times, and stay true to their beliefs. In spite of media, and TPTB, they maintained a sense of humor and went along with it all. I wish them and their families a wonderful fun day!

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:37 pm

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

Double word word to that! And ya'all remember I called dibs on the wedding band pic months ago.
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:39 pm

iloveromance wrote:

YES!! And BOOYAAH!!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:40 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

Double word:word:to that! And ya'all remember I called dibs on the wedding band pic months ago.

Yes, yes I remember. It's already on my list. Just like I have first dibs on any avi I make. But I'm kinda hoping we get a good picture of them during their first dance that I can claim first. But I'm sure I'll change it on a weekly basis.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8