SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:46 pm

I have a feeling we're going to have a ton of pictures to choose from! And I have a feeling everyone is going to change their avi to a wedding pic lol!

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 pm

^And just when I was getting everyone's avi memorized so I didn't have to look at names. *curses*

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Do you guys think the mothers will be crying?

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Cather10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 -the-b12Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bach1212Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bachel10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Wecsrp12Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
Breakfast with my beautiful bride. by @seanloweksu

Kinda dying at Cassie's comment under this picture…
cassielambert
Sausage two days in a row! You know what I'm saying…

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:53 pm

I also need a new signature banner and quote from one or both of them, if anyone see's and hears something good, HOLLA.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image17Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image13Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:54 pm

I bet by tonight everyone can't sleep thinking the live wedding especially these people will going to be part of it laugh out loud . You know they are not used to it  giggling but I think it is going to be fine for them and would be a beautiful event Smiley I can't wait!

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Eb97c9
Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 9zt107Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 XgicucSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Oaw2uvSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 2pqw5k8Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 30szzauSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Oh my gosh, Cassie's comment is hilarious lol!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:57 pm

umngirl wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Breakfast with my beautiful bride. by @seanloweksu

Kinda dying at Cassie's comment under this picture…
cassielambert
Sausage two days in a row! You know what I'm saying…

Omg! Hahahaha funny Cassie. Lol  :laughingoutlou 

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Eb97c9
Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 9zt107Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 XgicucSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Oaw2uvSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 2pqw5k8Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 30szzauSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 pm

umngirl wrote:^And just when I was getting everyone's avi memorized so I didn't have to look at names. *curses*

I know, right. Hopefully we won't get any double users. General rule, if you post, you get first dibs...unless it's the wedding band pic.  Hugesmile 

blessed66 wrote:Do you guys think the mothers will be crying?

Sherry, yes! Cynthia, I don't know. She seems pretty tough and Cat got her emotional strength from somewhere.
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:00 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:^And just when I was getting everyone's avi memorized so I didn't have to look at names. *curses*

I know, right. Hopefully we won't get any double users. General rule, if you post, you get first dibs...unless it's the wedding band pic.  Hugesmile 

blessed66 wrote:Do you guys think the mothers will be crying?

Sherry, yes! Cynthia, I don't know. She seems pretty tough and Cat got her emotional strength from somewhere.

I was thinking the opposite, I thought Cynthia was crying on one of the promos when Catherine was trying the wedding dresses.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Cather10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 -the-b12Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bach1212Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bachel10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Wecsrp12Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 pm

^^^ I was thinking maybe the public setting would make her hold in her emotions. We know Sherry can cry on camera. You might be right though. Or maybe they will both cry and we will both be right.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image17Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image13Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:12 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:^^^ I was thinking maybe the public setting would make her hold in her emotions. We know Sherry can cry on camera. You might be right though. Or maybe they will both cry and we will both be right.

You know what I really want is to see Catherine crying. She has been saying Sean will cry but I want to see her crying too. That will make my day.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8