SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:03 am

iloveromance wrote:I don't even know how many times I watched that wedding last night lol.

After my kids went to school, I watched it again with the volume up. I didn't catch this last night, maybe others did. But after they were announced man and wife and started walking back down the aisle, Sean gave Cat a kiss on the side of her head and then he told her "I love you so much," and that was one second before he started uncontrollably sobbing. Just hearing him say that and then start crying like that was so touching. He really loves her so much, and there is nothing in the world more romantic than a man that in love.

Remember seeing the kiss but not hearing the words. Will have to check it our. Unfortunately, its time for work now! Dangit!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:09 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I don't even know how many times I watched that wedding last night lol.

After my kids went to school, I watched it again with the volume up. I didn't catch this last night, maybe others did. But after they were announced man and wife and started walking back down the aisle, Sean gave Cat a kiss on the side of her head and then he told her "I love you so much," and that was one second before he started uncontrollably sobbing. Just hearing him say that and then start crying like that was so touching. He really loves her so much, and there is nothing in the world more romantic than a man that in love.

Remember seeing the kiss but not hearing the words. Will have to check it our. Unfortunately, its time for work now! Dangit!

I caught that the 2nd time through, too. And at that moment, Sean just couldn't hold it in anymore. We've seen him cry, but certainly not like that. He'd been teetering on the edge all evening. I think once that emotion was spent, though, he was good to go for the evening.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:10 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I watched it over and over again last night and didn't hear it until I turned the volume way up this morning. It's so sweet how he says that to her and then bursts into tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:12 am

jcrbil wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I caught that the 2nd time through, too.  And at that moment, Sean just couldn't hold it in anymore.  We've seen him cry, but certainly not like that.  He'd been teetering on the edge all evening.  I think once that emotion was spent, though, he was good to go for the evening.

Yes, when they had that private moment he told her that he started crying the moment he saw her. He also said "I almost lost it up there." At least he had his sobbing moment after the ceremony was over!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:48 am

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Sean Lowe!!! Wishing you a all love and happiness!!! Like ilove said I love them so much more. I'm lost for words. There's so many things on my mind I want to post but I'm so overwhelmed. Whatever you all posted, I'll just say "ditto".

Like most of you I didn't get any sleep. Maybe because my adneralin is way up there. I'm so happy for our couple but I don't know why I feel a little down. This is how I felt the morning after my sister got married.

Can''t thank you enough and I hope we'll keep this board alive. This is the only place that makes me happy.

HAPPY HONEYMOON, MR. & MRS. LOWE!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:57 am

Jaspats : wow I feel the same as you do. At work , can barely function from lack of sleep.! Still tearing up when I think of beautiful love for each other. I want to know more about reception, where they are going for honeymoon !!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Sean Lowe. I love these guys so much and I pray that their marriage is blessed and they will never stop love each other. I feel really blessed to see a young couple walk in righteousness. These two touch my heart and I will always love them and keep them in my prayers. What a beautiful wedding for two people who really love each other. May God Bless them.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 37 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:16 pm

blessed66 wrote:Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Sean Lowe.  I love these guys so much and I pray that their marriage is blessed and they will never stop love each other.  I feel really blessed to see a young couple walk in righteousness.  These two touch my heart and I will always love them and keep them in my prayers. What a beautiful wedding for two people who really love each other.  May God Bless them.

Well said, blessed 66.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:18 pm

I've seen comments on the choice of music played as Catherine walked down the aisle. I personally thought it was COOL. She didn't necessarily have to walk to a love song. The song 'Human Nature' doesn't have a romantic vibe to it, but it kind of has a tropical beat, maybe a nod to Thailand , which they successfully recaptured with the setup IMO.

It has not been said enough, but I think Mindy Weiss did a great job with everything. From the pics she's posted on IG, there was a lot of attention paid to detail, which we unfortunately didn't see on our screens. Everything was beautiful and exuded romance and sexiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:24 pm

^^ People just love to hate. I just stopped following NaughtyButNiceRob on twitter because first he said that Sean's grooms cake of his dogs were very ugly. How mean spirited is that? Then he said that Sean was livid because his live wedding was upstaged by the Grammys. As if Sean cares about ratings. All he cared about was marrying Catherine and finally having her as his wife. I'm so sick of mean spirited people who have nasty things to say about a beautiful wedding for a wonderful couple.

Bah humbug to haters!!!

Last edited by iloveromance on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Thank you so much to everyone here for sharing thoughts, photos, links etc. I'm a lurker who is a super huge fan of Sean and Catherine. I was so overjoyed to see their wedding last night and it was great to share it with y'all!!

Congratulations and Blessings to the Happy Couple!!!  Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:49 pm

iloveromance wrote:^^ People just love to hate. I just stopped following NaughtyButNiceRob on twitter because first he said that Sean's grooms cake of his dogs were very ugly. How mean spirited is that? Then he said that Sean was livid because his live wedding was upstaged by the Grammys. As if Sean cares about ratings. All he cared about was marrying Catherine and finally having her as his wife. I'm so sick of mean spirited people who have nasty things to say about a beautiful wedding for a wonderful couple.

Bah humbug to haters!!!

DITTO! DITTO!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

+46
jaspats
Amberish
flipflopz
Admin
jcrbil