SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:03 pm

provenceguy wrote:Not to open an old wound, but what did her dad post?
Also, I (the mom) walked my son down the aisle at his wedding in Spain because that's the way they do it there.

Carey posted on FB that he is miffed about Cynthia and him walking Catherine down the aîsle to the altar. I am Filipino and my groom almost 17 years ago (who's Irish-American) walked down the aisle with his parents. My father's college friend walked me down the aisle because both of my parents already died long before I got married. Otherwise I would have chosen to walk with both of them too.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by MissLittle Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Coming out of lurkdom to just say: Carey, this day belongs to your daughter's and soon-to-be son-in-law, not you. In other words: Zip it!

With that, back to regular happy programming!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm still optimistic that eventually we are going to see parts of the reception. It doesn't mean tonight but some other time. I want to see these (just wishing)
1. Introduction as Mr & Mrs Sean Lowe
2. The newlywed's frist dance
3. Father and Bride dance (I want to see Sean's face while Catherine dances with her dad)
4. Mother and Groom dance
5. FIL with DIL dance
6. MIL with SIL dance
7. It was mentioned before there might be a duet by Catherine and her dad.

I don't think that's too much to ask for
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:30 pm

jaspats wrote:I'm still optimistic that eventually we are going to see parts of the reception. It doesn't mean tonight but some other time. I want to see these (just wishing)
 1.  Introduction as Mr & Mrs Sean Lowe
 2.  The newlywed's frist dance
 3.  Father and Bride dance (I want to see Sean's face while Catherine dances with her dad)
 4.  Mother and Groom dance
 5.  FIL with DIL dance
 6.  MIL with SIL dance
 7. It was mentioned before there might be a duet by Catherine and her dad.

I don't think that's too much to ask for

Eventually is the key word here. I'm very optimistic that some of the things on your wish for list will become available. I just think they didn't want the party goers to be hampered by live cameras at the exact moment. I'm sure we'll "eventually" get to see some more wonderful moments.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Probably the goodies that Sean was carrying for her last week.

Watch out for these goodies at the #BachelorWedding today. They were all given to @catherinegiudici's Bridal party. Thank you @clubkixies @iambriseeley @pinchprovisions @lesportsac #kinivo @joeynybeauty @shopbelfiore #OPI @solesociety and @modifywatches for all the killer gifts! by @maileprmedia

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:27 pm

:-)

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Mein Gott! How am I going to tear myself away from this board today?
The sun is shining in Seattle! MUST GET OUTSIDE!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:35 pm

So less then 5 hours to go!! It's getting closer!! Anyone else who can't wait till it airs here in the West going to live feed like me? Lipsis? ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:37 pm

provenceguy wrote:Mein Gott! How am I going to tear myself away from this board today?
The sun is shining in Seattle!  MUST GET OUTSIDE!

Blue umbrellas down on the beach, people frolicking in the pool, Sunday barbeque, sunny gorgeous Florida day, where'S Smartcat following the board about Seancat wedding.....got it provenceguy but I'M NOT ABLE TO MOVE.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:56 pm

mindyweiss
12 minutes ago
Special thanks to @btelements for creating all the beautiful #savethedates #invitations and programs for #thebachelorwedding @fssantabarbara

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 47aba49286c911e39c4c12032296cf75_8

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Linds911 wrote:So less then 5 hours to go!! It's getting closer!! Anyone else who can't wait till it airs here in the West going to live feed like me? Lipsis? ;)

Yep, I'm all about tvpc today. Is that where you watch?
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:02 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So less then 5 hours to go!! It's getting closer!! Anyone else who can't wait till it airs here in the West going to live feed like me? Lipsis? ;)

Yep, I'm all about tvpc today. Is that where you watch?

Yup!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom