SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 am

sanahisthebest wrote:
MissLittle wrote:Anyone have a solution for those of us outside the US? Area restricted, so can't watch the clips.

im from the uk and downloaded something called hotspot shield. when on it allows you to watch videos from the us.

thanks for the tip, it worked for me  yes 
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:36 am

When they were talking to Chris Harrison, right after the ring segment, Chris said they were only a couple of days away from the wedding. That's why I thought it was on Friday, but it could have been before they went to New York.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 am

bach_fanfrphils wrote:
sanahisthebest wrote:
MissLittle wrote:Anyone have a solution for those of us outside the US? Area restricted, so can't watch the clips.

im from the uk and downloaded something called hotspot shield. when on it allows you to watch videos from the us.

thanks for the tip, it worked for me  yes 

Thank you  :Smiley: 
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Couple of things
1. Definitely think the SB segment with the rings and CH was filmed on Monday, or even Sunday. Those "Days til the wedding" are wrong for every segment. They didn't tape telling his parents the wedding date after they announced it on GMA. And she definitely didn't want til 40-some days before the wedding to get her dress.
2. Same with their marriage license. Definitely think they got that before going to NYC for press. They were just too busy once they got to SB.
3. Here's an SC of the necklace. It really doesn't matter. I just thought it was cute if she wore an "S" necklace.
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Screen23

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:11 pm

This is a tricky one and hard to decide. After looking at the necklace I thought it was a S also, but wasn't sure so I had my husband look at it. At first he thought the same then he enlarged it and said it looked like the clasp part of a necklace and the light reflection makes it look like a S.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Enlarged

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Image29

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

^^ That looks like an "S" to me. That would be an awfully large clasp for such a thin chain, and I don't think that's what it is. I think it could be an "S" for Sean. If so, that's very, very romantic. LOVE IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 pm

You know, in the big, blown up version, it could almost be two dolphins intertwined. Just to add another idea (I've been in the "s" camp).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Ken Cooper wrote:This is a tricky one and hard to decide. After looking at the necklace I thought it was a S also, but wasn't sure so I had my husband look at it.  At first he thought the same then he enlarged it and said it looked like the clasp part of a necklace and the light reflection makes it look like a S.    

I have a similar necklace and mine is a clasp. Clasp is heavy enough it never stays on my nape. However, I wouldn't put it past Cat to deliberately wear it in way so the clasp looks like an S. But I'm not that sure.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm

It does'nt matter to me, I like Catherine's creativity. Her necklace looks like two intertwined kissing dolphins shaped like the letter "S" .......

thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:03 pm

I am watching the replay of the wedding special and will cry again.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 pm

jaspats wrote:I am watching the replay of the wedding special and will cry again.

Me too, I am watching the wedding special again. I am so excited that they are showing the wedding again

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom