SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:11 am

^ :cutesmile!:

I love seeing all of their :wedding avis again!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:30 am

Maybe in a week or so I will dig up their People magazine pictures and repost them. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself though. This is fun.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:20 pm

Today our official 10 Day CountdownLowedown to their Anniversary begins. For the next 10 days we will post a picture or article that came out around this time last year that led us up to their spectacular wedding.

To start us off, one year ago today our couple left Texas for the last time as single people and headed to California to become husband and wife or as Sean likes to call this pic , Travel Buddies For Life.

Travel buddies for life. by @seanloweksu

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:29 pm

^Yay for CountDownLoweDowns! Must have been a good idea whoever came up with this. Hugesmile

I'm excited to see what fun things we have in store over the next 10 days.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:52 pm

What a fun trip down memory lane for all the Seancatters. I can't wait to see what this next 10 days uncovers.
We are such lucky fans.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:10 pm

And remember when Jay and Sherry left, Jay also posted a picture in the plane using Travel Buddies For Life as a caption. I thought that was cute.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:37 pm

:dancingdoggy! :dancing peg: :cheeseyy

Can you tell I am excited?

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:23 pm

deeliciouz wrote::dancingdoggy!  :dancing peg: :cheeseyy

Can you tell I am excited?

Mee too..... and I can't hide it!!!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:44 pm

High clap lolpanda :Woah-hoo: cheerleader :dancingdoggy!  :cheeseyy :dancing peg: laughlaughlaugh
Need I say more. Meee threee
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:50 am

CountdownLowedown Day 9

One year ago today, the soon-to-be Mr and Mrs Lowe attended the ABC TCA party. They playfully re enacted their Seattle hometown date in the photo booth and did a couple fun interviews. Giddy much, Lowebirds?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 66 Image34

Be sure to click the link and check out the video
Bachelor Stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Reveal Details About Upcoming Wedding—Watch Now!

It's the final countdown before Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici say "I do!"
The adorable Bachelor couple, who will tie the knot on Jan. 26 in Santa Barbara, caught up with E! News at the ABC TCA Party on Friday, Jan. 17.

When asked about whether or not the celebration will be modern or traditional, Giudici spilled some exciting details about the upcoming nuptials.

"It's more a mix. The ceremony is definitely traditional in the sense of having vows and his dad is going to marry us," the blushing bride-to-be revealed. "So that aspect will be pretty traditional but the party and the elements that are going to be decorated, that's gonna be pretty modern."

"The term she keeps using is 'grown sexy,'" Lowe added.

As far as getting married in front of millions of viewers, the couple has no regrets about a TV wedding.

"The team that we have with us and the people that we're working with is just such a blessing," Giudici said. "We would have never had this opportunity if we weren't doing it on TV."

The pace won't slow down before the reality stars swap vows; they are jetting to New York for press and then back to Los Angeles.

"It's a lot to handle but it's gonna be fun," Lowe said. "We're taking it all in. We know it's a once in a lifetime experience for us."

Guidici couldn't help but gush about the Four Seasons Resort—The Biltmore Santa Barbara, the venue for the lavish affair.

"The beach is so pretty and the venue is just gorgeous," Giudici said.

As for the honeymoon, the lovebirds are tight-lipped about the location but reveal it is going to be somewhere tropical.

"It will be just the two of us, on the beach," Lowe dished. "Chilling out and having a great time."

VIDEO AT LINK: http://www.eonline.com/news/501036/bachelor-stars-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-reveal-details-about-upcoming-wedding-watch-now?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Access Hollywood caught up with them too. Video at this link:
@accesshollywood: .@SeanLowe09 & Catherine Giudice: Are They Ready To Get Married On Live TV? - #TheBachelor - WATCH: http://t.co/hb4z22QHNI

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:58 am

Lipsis - thanks so much for these videos. They were both just giddy with excitement! One of the things I enjoy most in these walks down memory lane is to see how Catherine has evolved in her looks and style from the very beginning. She has turned from a cute quirky dresser from Seattle with a nose stud and long straight ombré hair to a very sophisticated gorgeous young woman.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 pm

^ oh I so agree.  Sometimes I look at some of the post finale pics and wonder that it's the same girl. Our Catherine is all growed up. Also. This dress from the TCA's is one of my all time favorites.

And btw, I can't take credit for the countdown idea. Our girlUMN is responsible for that. And some of the content you'll see. Thanks Umngirl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom