SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:43 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I don't mind him tweeting an ad. Even if he did do it live, it only took a minute or so of his time.

I like that he said he loved that pic of him and Catherine kissing, awww!!

And besides, don't these celebrities (yes, Sean is a celebrity) get paid thousands for tweets. It would be crazy to turn that down when all you have to do is type a few words.

And really, the company basically types the tweet or IG message for him. All he has to is copy and paste it. Easy money. I'd be happy to do that for a few thousand dollars.  :Biggrin: 

He also tweet an #ad when they are approaching their big day I think two days before their big day. The one about a hashtag #morningwin laugh out loud. Although to me it looks like he is copying what other people are doing in twitter that time tweeting their #morningwin. I think it just like that . Besides the purity vodka is not following him in twitter nor he is following them too but purity vodka is following Jpab . I love that old pic of them too Smiley one of my favorite Smiley

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Eb97c9
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 9zt107 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Xgicuc catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Oaw2uv catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 2pqw5k8 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 30szzau catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:43 pm

iloveromance wrote:I don't mind him tweeting an ad. Even if he did do it live, it only took a minute or so of his time.

I like that he said he loved that pic of him and Catherine kissing, awww!!

And besides, don't these celebrities (yes, Sean is a celebrity) get paid thousands for tweets. It would be crazy to turn that down when all you have to do is type a few words.
#multitaskin #winkwink
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:We need to get used to a quieter board. Our couple is back to being private citizens again, for the most part.

Precisely. On a selfish note, I'm glad for the quiet. It allows me to actually get work done. I'll just be glad for a tweet or two most days from them once they get back from their trip. Heck, the pictures don't even have to be of them, I love seeing the girls too. And we know they'll be excited for mommy and daddy to be back so they can officially live together as a family.

I have to agree. When things were going crazy I couldn't get any work done. I was constantly checking in for pictures and articles. I don't mind the quiet and as much as I love seeing them, I want them to have a "normal" married life with the doggies and family. I just want them to throw us a bone every now and then.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:We need to get used to a quieter board. Our couple is back to being private citizens again, for the most part.

Precisely. On a selfish note, I'm glad for the quiet. It allows me to actually get work done. I'll just be glad for a tweet or two most days from them once they get back from their trip. Heck, the pictures don't even have to be of them, I love seeing the girls too. And we know they'll be excited for mommy and daddy to be back so they can officially live together as a family.

I have to agree. When things were going crazy I couldn't get any work done. I was constantly checking in for pictures and articles. I don't mind the quiet and as much as I love seeing them, I want them to have a "normal" married life with the doggies and family. I just want them to throw us a bone every now and then.

I agree. We've been spoiled rotten with plenty of updates ever since their ATFR. 'Normal' will do me a lot of good too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 am

Cute pic from Jay, even if it is blurry.

Me and my two precious girls. by @jayredsox

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 am

I'm not sure if these pics have been posted already of Catherine with her bridesmaids in their robes, here's the link:

http://instagram.com/p/jsyvi0u-fW/
http://instagram.com/p/jp9SXMO-QQ/

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 am

Guess what guys? We've made it through half their honeymoon dealing with picture/tweet withdrawal. Let's all pat ourselves on the back for that one.  console 

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 am

umngirl wrote:Guess what guys? We've made it through half their honeymoon dealing with picture/tweet withdrawal. Let's all pat ourselves on the back for that one.  console 

We may have made it through the first half.... but we had a couple of days of wedding to get us through the first part. 2nd half is going to be harder.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 am

Good point, made it thru 1st half of their honeymoon! Need to find a way to get thru second half.! Any ideas?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 am

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:Guess what guys? We've made it through half their honeymoon dealing with picture/tweet withdrawal. Let's all pat ourselves on the back for that one.  console 

We may have made it through the first half.... but we had a couple of days of wedding to get us through the first part.  2nd half is going to be harder.

Well watching the wedding will never get old so we can always arrange to watch it again as a group to pass the time.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 am

Can you imagine how we'd be if we didn't have wedding pix to keep us going?

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Not tweeted by either of them, but  :laughingoutlou rotfl 
‏@BachelorTV 2m
What a great week, both Denver and @SeanLowe09 finally scored

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+52
timfan
bluejay8
Relalou
lstiff
joyjoy