SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:31 am

So Smartcat, if you went on the honeymoon, tell us about the parade...  giggling 

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:33 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:So Smartcat, if you went on the honeymoon, tell us about the parade...   giggling 

And the fireworks….

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:49 am

Sorry guys, they locked me out but it was very noisy in there. no idea
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:00 am

smartcat wrote:Sorry guys, they locked me out but it was very noisy in there. no idea

In the Tahitian thunder storms? Poor Smartcat!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:35 am

sneakyl (actually sworn to secrecy)
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 am

Ha ha Smartcat, that's the best avi yet! Love it. So jealous you were in Tahiti with them. Love your little air tank. lol

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:06 am

Smartcat : How do I see your Avi? (Using I pad), Thanks!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:21 am

Barbrn78 wrote: Smartcat : How do I see your Avi?  (Using I pad), Thanks!  

If you choose "classic version" at the top of the screen, you should be able to see everyone's avis.

Last edited by iloveromance on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:56 am

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Iloveromance: Thanks! BTW please write more romance. As others mentioned ,you have a way of capturing the love,emotions, beauty of relationship.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Iloveromance: Thanks! BTW  please write more romance. As others mentioned ,you have a way of capturing  the  love,emotions, beauty  of relationship.

You're welcome!

And thanks, I think I will! :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:30 pm

Great, looking forward to more of your writing! You could consider putting all or some together and publishing a book!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+52
timfan
bluejay8
Relalou
lstiff
joyjoy