SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:07 pm

And this is what a happy Bachelor couple should be doing today. One year today....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by jaromarie Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:15 pm

OMG! I am so behind. I didn't watch JP's finale since I have no interest but there was so much drama. I'll probably watch it now so I know what you guys are saying.
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Thanks for the videos lipsis, so great going down memory lane. I should be working but I'm playing hookey. Can't stop watching Sean and Catherine @adorabletruelove
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:40 pm

smartcat wrote:
I think Catherine's comment on "don't bite the hand that feeds you" was HONEST

This was how I felt, it was honest.  They all come on this show hoping for something, and in pursuit of that you basically make a deal that Juan Pablo was refusing to follow.  It surprised me because they all have a script to follow, and I was a little worried she may have ticked off TPTB a little, but, yeah, it's the reality they live with.

One of the things I appreciate about Catherine is that what you see is what you get. She doesn't hide from reality.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:50 pm

[quote="dw_a_mom"]
smartcat wrote:

This was how I felt, it was honest.  They all come on this show hoping for something, and in pursuit of that you basically make a deal that Juan Pablo was refusing to follow.  It surprised me because they all have a script to follow, and I was a little worried she may have ticked off TPTB a little, but, yeah, it's the reality they live with.

One of the things I appreciate about Catherine is that what you see is what you get.  She doesn't hide from reality.[/quot

I appreciate that you REALLY GOT what i meant dw_a_mom. Catherine never shy's from the truth. I love that about her, and yes to "what you see is what you get!" Bless her adorable little head!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:24 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
smartcat wrote:

One of the things I appreciate about Catherine is that what you see is what you get.  She doesn't hide from reality.

Totally agree. Catherine is definitely not a company girl and I really, really like that about her.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:59 pm

I am glad to hear everyone's perspective about her comment. I was a little worried about that comment when I first heard it. One think I love about this board is how they look at things in a positive way.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Gingsterose wrote:I am glad to hear everyone's  perspective about her comment. I was a little worried about that comment when I first heard it. One think I love about this board is how they look at things in a positive way.

For whatever it is worth, I know I'm an outsider here and plenty of posters wish I'd go away because I'm not mesmerized by the couple, I consider Jason's was the first Bachelor wedding, because it was, and occasionally I've thought, and once commented that Catherine wore something that was all wrong and I couldn't help but notice it set a small handful into a tizzy.

I'm not forgiving her for saying what she did, as I genuinely appreciate that she's lacks some filter. Like the wedding night comment was so inappropriate, but, also, so perfect because it was obviously her truth.

I just happen to be someone that likes some real reality with my Reality TV and Catherine is real. She's not phony. I like that.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Amberish: keep posting! I enjoy everyone's perspective . Not all have to agree ! people are different, so their thoughts will be also. I agree with lots on the forums, not everything . What Jason did was hurtful, but I respected hi for taking responsibility for his mistake and making it better before it went further. I also like JP and Ashley , Obvioulsly , b/c I am here I like Sean and Cat. I like their relationship, watching Cat transformation, their perspectives, their sharing their life and yes, their realness and honesty. . (Hope it is okay that I wrote all this here).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Just tried watching the ATFR... Emphasis on TRIED. I haven't followed this season, but all your commentary on this episode peaked my curiosity, so I had to give it a shot. Juan Puke'o gives me the creeps so thank goodness for the mute button. I only unmuted the SeanCat responses. Good on them, and I love seeing Sean act as the stand up guy he has shown himself to be throughout both seasons he was on and beyond this franchise.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Cat on ENews..

She didn't do much but comment on Bachelor stuff and answer questions.

Asked if she'd do a Real Housewives. She doesn't think but would be in the background.

Terrence said Sean is a big guy with big hands. lol

Showed Spiderman clip. Cat said Sean has mancrush on Andrew Garfield. lol

Cat said Sean has been really lenient on her messiness.

Sean said there is somewhat of a pressure to propose but in the end he knew it was his decision and he fell head over heels in love so he couldn't wait to propose.

Sean said he texted JPab a couple days ago to tell to hang in then JPab dissed him last night.

Sean said if you aren't in love don't say you are but you need to explain your feelings.

Sean thought Cat doing great. Better than him.

JPab texted Ali and said they are doing. lol Nice to know.

I wish they had given Cat more to do but thought she did good with what they gave her.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 pm

A couple screencaps

And gotta get one with the name

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy