SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh and from the podcast, they were asked about each others' quirks:

Des: "He walks around the house naked." Chris said, "To all the listeners, I know, it's true!" roflrofl

While talking about all the kissing on JP's season, Des said, through laughs, that Chris would never french kiss her on her season. She later found out that it was because his mom was watching and he didn't want her to see. He piped in "until week 7!" Was that the overnights?  giggling 

Thanks bleu! I can't wait to listen later!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh and from the podcast, they were asked about each others' quirks:

Des: "He walks around the house naked." Chris said, "To all the listeners, I know, it's true!" roflrofl

While talking about all the kissing on JP's season, Des said, through laughs, that Chris would never french kiss her on her season. She later found out that it was because his mom was watching and he didn't want her to see. He piped in "until week 7!" Was that the overnights?  giggling 

Madeira. Their awesome boat and island date. I actually think watching Des and Chris walk off on this date was where Brooks probably started thinking that Des has something real with Chris and that eventually that helped him make the decision to leave.

I wondered if he hadn't seen a connection so strong if he would have left or not. I could have seen him otherwise going to the end, but asking to date instead. Even at the ATFR, Brooks didn't seem shocked that she ended up with Chris.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Madeira.  Their awesome boat and island date.  I actually think watching Des and Chris walk off on this date was where Brooks probably started thinking that Des has something real with Chris and that eventually that helped him make the decision to leave.

I wondered if he hadn't seen a connection so strong if he would have left or not.  I could have seen him otherwise going to the end, but asking to date instead.  Even at the ATFR, Brooks didn't seem shocked that she ended up with Chris.

Exactly! That is what I said were the reason(s) Brooks left. I think he saw the strong connection. Remember, he and the rest of the guys watched Des and Chris headed to the boat, and he even made a comment about breaking Chris's hand (jokingly).

And, all that rolling around on the beach with Chris, there was no he was getting away without French kissing Princess Des. Lol. That he was mindful of his Mom watching says a lot about his character, but with that far-away, it worked well for him and Des. Hahahahaha.

Btw, loved the podcast, and Chris was well spoken. He and Des should join the Mesnicks each week to hash out the rest of the bachelor season. Best thing I heard this evening.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:You can listen back here: http://kiroradio.com/listen/9968129/

I'm listening now. Pretty fun and up beat so far!

They said they aren't getting married -- in June -- as of yet. "We don't know" said Chris, with a laugh. :Smiley: And left it there.

40 people will be at the engagement party. Des' parents are flying in from Ohio. It's being held at a winery called Delille Cellars, in Woodinville WA. SO beautiful!

http://www.delillecellars.com

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 9-delille-cellars

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 9Flora-Nova-Design-DeLille-Cellars-Event

Just listened and it is hilarious. They said they would come back and Jason said he would have Chris fill in when he was out of town. Des's parents are coming in town this weekend for the engagement party. They both said after being at Sean and Cat's wedding that they became much more open to a TV wedding. They thought ABC did a great job with keeping the cameras hidden or in the background. They also mentioned Molly is getting paid to go to the engagement party which confirms that ABC pays for alumni to attend weddings and parties. This is a big clue that they have signed with ABC to televise but are still waiting on the date and maybe even negotiating the contract.

Hope we get lots of pictures of the party. The winery is beautiful!!  High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Hmmm, soccermom, I couldn't figure out the part about paying Molly. I assumed it was an inside joke! This is even better. LOL  High clap 

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Last minute shopping for tomorrow huh? Possibly for her mom or dad.

Shopping at Zara was eventful! Met @DesHartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 BhDINzSCYAAi7ge

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Exciting things happening and time for me to catch up on those podcasts!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:11 am

bleuberry wrote:Last minute shopping for tomorrow huh? Possibly for her mom or dad.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 BhDINzSCYAAi7ge

The young girl could pass for Des' sister. She looks just like her.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:12 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Last minute shopping for tomorrow huh? Possibly for her mom or dad.

The young girl could pass for Des' sister. She looks just like her.

That was my first thought as well.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:20 am

Dinner with Chris and her parents maybe? Outfit looks to be the same.

Thanks @DesHartsock for supporting Colon Cancer Awareness! #LoveYourButt #ColonCancerStars #DressInBlueMarch7th

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 BhDZPHeCEAAVH8V
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:24 am

Awww, a family outing.

Met @ChrisRSiegfried! @BacheloretteABC

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 BhDIs-sCUAAgoPE

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Madeira.  Their awesome boat and island date.  I actually think watching Des and Chris walk off on this date was where Brooks probably started thinking that Des has something real with Chris and that eventually that helped him make the decision to leave.

I wondered if he hadn't seen a connection so strong if he would have left or not.  I could have seen him otherwise going to the end, but asking to date instead.  Even at the ATFR, Brooks didn't seem shocked that she ended up with Chris.

Remember Brooks look when Des said "today was amazing...", then gave Chris a rose for best impression after Dodgeball game, and in Munich after Chris read his first one on one date card, Brooks said "your second one on one"!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly