SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:Look who met up already! Des is a sweetheart reaching out right away.  :yes: 

Liz Colburn ‏@LizColburn  1h
OH MY GOSH!!!! I jut saw Des and Rene from THE BACHELOR

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 BiEDStvCIAAp3rV

Liz Colburn ‏@LizColburn  17m
All that matters right now is that I met @briloveskuckies twin, @reneeoteri and one of my favorite bachelorettes @DesHartsock in Starbucks

Nice job Des! Way to reach out to my girl Renee. Everything is falling into place for Des with a new city, and tons of new friends...Renee being one of them. I am liking this reunion already...
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I just watched this date the other day.  Hugesmile 

chrisrsiegfried #tbt #hometowns @deshartsock she is my summer catch...

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 4bdeb39ea54e11e3a67212773ddcd17e_8

Des copied her babe and reposted the photo with the caption:

deshartsock #tbt #regram Favorite baseball memory I'll ever have. @chrisrsiegfried

"I heart Chris!" Love it!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 pm

rc49ers wrote:Des 's ring is very pretty , so I can imagine how beautiful it is in person and Des only adds more beauty to it on her finger .

Given to her by a pretty Great , Amazing , and not to be forgotten ( Hot ) Guy
                       :eyesigh:

Amen, sistah....Preach!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Look who met up already! Des is a sweetheart reaching out right away.  :yes: 

Liz Colburn ‏@LizColburn  1h
OH MY GOSH!!!! I jut saw Des and Rene from THE BACHELOR

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 BiEDStvCIAAp3rV

Liz Colburn ‏@LizColburn  17m
All that matters right now is that I met @briloveskuckies twin, @reneeoteri and one of my favorite bachelorettes @DesHartsock in Starbucks
wow! She doesn't waste time, does she.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:58 pm

MMA50 wrote:Love the pictures and comments today! The engagement one have me cracking up every time I stare at it (Chris eyes and mouth).  Des looked like she was dying with laughter too! Lol.  Can't wait to see more.

Btw, loved Chris advice on "dating and Listening."  Very funny, but so true!  Our prince is truly a Gem.

What a great day for us fans! they actually broke the "one picture a day" rule. I am excited! So much information and pictures in one day. I can't contain myself. Loooooooooove this couple!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:00 pm

MMA50 wrote:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 4bdeb39ea54e11e3a67212773ddcd17e_8

deshartsock #tbt #regram Favorite baseball memory I'll ever have. @chrisrsiegfried

Chris " What a catch?", Des " you're a catch!!". Perfect date.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:Love the pictures and comments today! The engagement one have me cracking up every time I stare at it (Chris eyes and mouth).  Des looked like she was dying with laughter too! Lol.  Can't wait to see more.

Btw, loved Chris advice on "dating and Listening."  Very funny, but so true!  Our prince is truly a Gem.

What a great day for us fans! they actually broke the "one picture a day" rule. I am excited! So much information and pictures in one day. I can't contain myself. Loooooooooove this couple!!

Right?! Today has been SO great! Such an exciting time for us fans, I can't imagine how they're feeling!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Right?! Today has been SO great! Such an exciting time for us fans, I can't imagine how they're feeling!

Yes! I am so glad that I took a break to peak in here and get a HUGE smile on my face thanks to my favorite Reality Couple. I loved the fun photo of Des & Chris, so happy to see Des hanging with the sweetest contestant ever on Bachelor ... Renee and totally agreed with Chris' recommendation to take date on hike. Hiking is by far the best way to get to know someone and deepen your bond with your guy/friends/kids/family.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:05 pm

^ Not to mention we get to see them live on Monday night!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Des & Chris may be the only bright spot Monday night!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Chris " What a catch?", Des " you're a catch!!". Perfect date.

Came home to see some great Des and Chris pictures. Love the one with Renee too! I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the wonderful new avatars!!!! Way to go everyone.  High clap 

I agree FlChica.......they just might be the only bright spot (along with Sean and Cat) on Monday night!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Tomorrow, we are back to "one picture of day!" But, I will take it! Lol.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly