SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Found this on fb today, ha ha. From their talk at UPortland.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 1395898_10151617142822260_950763087_n

Thanks once again Bleu for all your "finds!"  :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Garabato Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:29 am

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 3 horas.
It's happening! Great pictures with @deshartsock by @Carlateneyck #engagementparty #moretocome

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 A642f510

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 am

LOOOVE!! Thank you Garabato! Can't wait for more!!!  High clap

That look on Des' face says it all!

My fave comment:  'Okay have babies now.'  giggling

And their photographer: dude. one of my favorite shots from the day!!!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:04 am

Good advice from Chris on the blog today, funny too: http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 am

bleuberry wrote:Good advice from Chris on the blog today, funny too: http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner/

Just read Chriss Corner, great advice indeed! And of course funny, always funny with Chris. What a catch!!

"That, to me, is romantic, spontaneous and is going to keep her interested in what else you have to offer. But remember, you still have to listen, ask good questions, let her know you are listening. Did I say you have to listen? "

Chris got game, "keep her interested in what else you have to offer?" So, that how he got Des wanting more!! Nice, Very Nice.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:32 am

Garabato wrote:
chrisrsiegfried. Hace 3 horas.
It's happening! Great pictures with @deshartsock by @Carlateneyck #engagementparty #moretocome

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 A642f510

This photo, Wow!! thanks Garabato!! Can you imagine a picture like this with Des pregnant?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:55 am

I just watched this date the other day.  Hugesmile 

chrisrsiegfried #tbt #hometowns @deshartsock she is my summer catch...

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 4bdeb39ea54e11e3a67212773ddcd17e_8

Des copied her babe and reposted the photo with the caption:

deshartsock #tbt #regram Favorite baseball memory I'll ever have. @chrisrsiegfried

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:09 pm

That will be her favorite baseball memory up until she and Chris make memories throwing a ball around with their little one!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Absolutely, BKay!

And just in case anyone wanted to see a close up for her ring (I forgot what it looked like!) after the engagement pic above:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Z

Neil Lane said it's his favorite ring (and prettiest!) that he's ever designed for any Bachelor or Bachelorette, along with Jillian's ring.  :yes:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Des 's ring is very pretty , so I can imagine how beautiful it is in person and Des only adds more beauty to it on her finger .

Given to her by a pretty Great , Amazing , and not to be forgotten ( Hot ) Guy
                       :eyesigh:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Look who met up already! Des is a sweetheart reaching out right away.  :yes: 

Liz Colburn ‏@LizColburn  1h
OH MY GOSH!!!! I jut saw Des and Rene from THE BACHELOR

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 34 BiEDStvCIAAp3rV

Liz Colburn ‏@LizColburn  17m
All that matters right now is that I met @briloveskuckies twin, @reneeoteri and one of my favorite bachelorettes @DesHartsock in Starbucks
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Love the pictures and comments today! The engagement one have me cracking up every time I stare at it (Chris eyes and mouth). Des looked like she was dying with laughter too! Lol. Can't wait to see more.

Btw, loved Chris advice on "dating and Listening." Very funny, but so true! Our prince is truly a Gem.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly