SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 am

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 3h
Ugh...I feel so sad abt everything Bachelor tonight. The hate, the tears, the awkwardness. We will talk ALL about this in tomorrows podcast.
Expand

Jason Mesnick ‏@jason_mesnick 3h
Wow... lots to say in our podcast tomorrow... Stay tuned
Expand

This might not be the place for this but since Jason and Molly are such good friends with Chris and Des, I thought I would post it. Can't wait to hear what Jason and Molly have to say. affraid 

I also can't wait until chris and Des go back on their show and do another podcast! Knowing Chris and Des, they will keep it classy. They do have a wedding to plan--with ABC--and I know they are smart and as Catherine would say, won't "bite the hand that feeds them!!"  giggling 

"Our" love birds looked gorgeous and so happy as they always do! :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:10 am

soccermom333 wrote:Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  3h
Ugh...I feel so sad abt everything Bachelor tonight. The hate, the tears, the awkwardness. We will talk ALL about this in tomorrows podcast.
Expand

Jason Mesnick ‏@jason_mesnick  3h
Expand

This might not be the place for this but since Jason and Molly are such good friends with Chris and Des, I thought I would post it.  Can't wait to hear what Jason and Molly have to say.   affraid   

I also can't wait until chris and Des go back on their show and do another podcast!  Knowing Chris and Des, they will keep it classy.  They do have a wedding to plan--with ABC--and I know they are smart and as Catherine would say, won't "bite the hand that feeds them!!"   giggling 

"Our" love birds looked  gorgeous and so happy as they always do! :cutesmile!: 

I agree except the bolded. ABC and MFandCo dont own their soul and life. Chris has a bright career and prospective future, so does Des. They dont need the Machine to feed them.  giggling . As far as the wedding goes, i support them as long as they stick to their grand principal and values, and able to create their own dream wedding, regardless being covered by TPTB or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Expand

Expand

This might not be the place for this but since Jason and Molly are such good friends with Chris and Des, I thought I would post it.  Can't wait to hear what Jason and Molly have to say.   affraid   

I also can't wait until chris and Des go back on their show and do another podcast!  Knowing Chris and Des, they will keep it classy.  They do have a wedding to plan--with ABC--and I know they are smart and as Catherine would say, won't "bite the hand that feeds them!!"   giggling 

I agree except the bolded. ABC and MFandCo dont own their soul and life. Chris has a bright career and prospective future, so does Des. They dont need the Machine to feed them.  giggling . As far as the wedding goes, i support them as long as they stick to their grand principal and values, and able to create their own dream wedding, regardless being covered by TPTB or not.

Is Des not held to a contract with ABC?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:58 am

I actually hope they say whatever they truly feel without worrying about the hand that "feeds" them,  hate that line lol. And I am no fan of JP,  but I wanted someone to tell Chris to back up that bus last night, they went in a little too hard in the name of poor Nikki, yeah right.

I mean, it's not like this franchise actually puts their relationships first. This is a show first and foremost and they will railroad you if they have to to produce the most . dramatic . season ever.

Can't wait to hear the Mesnicks who I think won't hold back anything.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:13 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually hope they say whatever they truly feel without worrying about the hand that "feeds" them,  hate that line laugh out loud.

I mean, it's not like this franchise actually puts their relationships first. This is a show first and foremost and they will railroad you if they have to to produce the most . dramatic . season ever.

Yes i agree, the Mesnicks won't hold back.  Chris and Des will hold back because of their personalities and Chris is friends with Juan.  In fact Chris might even stick up for him.  Who knows, we shall see.  I do know Chris and Des are still under contract whether they like it or not.  The Mesnicks are not under contract anymore.

I do think Chris and Des want to take advantage of a TV wedding and will be "careful' what they say.  Better to not comment than have to back peddle and defend themselves.  Juan had that problem.   :yes: 

I think more will come out in the next few days.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 am

That's what's so awful about the contract. I want Des and Chris to be able to be honest with what they think. And because TPTB can manipulate that so they toe the line we will never get honesty. I'd say screw them paying for and doing the wedding if they have to sell their soul in the process.

Everybody has an opinion about Cat's statement, "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I hated her saying that, makes me feel like they were bought (they were) and have to support TPTB no matter how you feel. Makes me think less of her quite frankly, cheapens everything.

Chris saw a side to JP that many of us don't know. I'm glad he supported him. There were many things about JP I had issues with but he was thrown under the bus by TPTB. I'm glad that Chris came to his defense. It will be interesting to see how Chris and Des handle this. I hope they can be honest.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 am

I agree Rolly!

I think Chris and Des will likely say good things about him, but still disagree with how he handled some things. They've done this all season, without being rude or harsh towards him. I think they will keep it classy.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually hope they say whatever they truly feel without worrying about the hand that "feeds" them,  hate that line lol. And I am no fan of JP,  but I wanted someone to tell Chris to back up that bus last night, they went in a little too hard in the name of poor Nikki, yeah right.

ITA, It was hard to watch, why not just accept what they said" they are fine" and wait and see what happen. But, No they have to humiliate this man. they have trashed, run him over and brake him, how much more can one take. " The worst bachelor in the history of the show, came to the wrong reason, etc come on.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:56 am

Chris and Des have already signed a contract.  We have to respect Chris and Des's decision to televise.  I have no doubt they will keep it classy.  I for one can't wait to see their beautiful wedding.   :Smiley: 

I also can't wait to hear the advice
Des gives Andi!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Rolly wrote:That's what's so awful about the contract. I want Des and Chris to be able to be honest with what they think. And because TPTB can manipulate that so they toe the line we will never get honesty. I'd say screw them paying for and doing the wedding if they have to sell their soul in the process.

Everybody has an opinion about Cat's statement, "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I hated her saying that, makes me feel like they were bought (they were) and have to support TPTB no matter how you feel. Makes me think less of her quite frankly, cheapens everything.

Chris saw a side to JP that many of us don't know. I'm glad he supported him. There were many things about JP I had issues with but he was thrown under the bus by TPTB. I'm glad that Chris came to his defense. It will be interesting to see how Chris and Des handle this. I hope they can be honest.

ITA, it will be nice for them to say exactly how they feel. But, you know Chris is of a positive nature any way. Have you guys ever hear him say something negative about someone? I have not. I think he is one of those people who just know how to present his thoughts in a positive way. Now, Des? I don't know. I have to wait and see. The Mesnick will really tell it like it is.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Expand

Expand

I agree with everything you said! Those without careers and real jobs need ABC. Chris and Des don't...Period!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Chris and Des have already signed a contract.  We have to respect Chris and Des's decision to televise.  I have no doubt they will keep it classy.  I for one can't wait to see their beautiful wedding.   :Smiley: 

I also can't wait to hear the advice
Des gives Andi!

Me too! I hope Des tells Andi that Fleiss and Company is going to own and control her. I hope she tells Andi not to make a total $ss of herself if one man tells her he doesn't love her. I hope she tells Andi (whom I don't care for) to wait till the very end before declaring her love, so she won't have to tell the man she chooses that she was in love with another man all along.  I hope Des tells Andi to cut the crap with all the boo-hooing and suck it up like a big girl.....etc....etc.....etc....Haha.........

Last edited by MMA50 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly