SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:15 pm

MMA50 wrote:
jodirasar wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
KV BIJOU ‏@kvbijou  24m
#tbt to @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried love-filled #engagementparty. Here w/ 2 of the very sweetest ladies

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 BipK8WiCUAALSh4

Chris' sister is stunning!

Is she older or younger than him?

Ahna is younger than Chris

Baby sis...right? Because Chris has a picture of them when they were real young.  Very cute picture too!  Btw,  I would love to see Des with her side bangs again, it really does fit her face.  Oh, and Ahna is drop dead gorgeous and dresses well.  I lover her and I don't even know her.

I love that Chris is very close with his siblings . The older ones are the oldest bro Jared, then sis Erin. Jared has kindly shared part of Chris's wonderful traits in Chrisville pre-season. I love when in his HTD, dining segment, Ahna got teary eyed following momma Siegfried who got chocked up sharing the fact that it was Des that he wanted as the ette all along. Ahhh one of those sweet moments #tbt

Btw, Jodi, if you know smth2 about the upcoming wed, we are all ears. We promise not to listen and tell:)) .TIA

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:39 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Access interview:

It seems as if Billy Bush really did not want to hear what Chris and Desi had to say (good or bad) about Juan Pablo.  Why have them on, if you are not going to give them a chance to voice their opinion?  Geez, I don't get it!!

Seemed to me like the host did most of the talking, period. And hard to know how much was said that was edited; or was it live?

Still, Des and Chris look great, and while Des admitted Juan Pablo tended to be a little centered in dating (albeit not in those words), she also said he is a good guy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
jodirasar wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
KV BIJOU ‏@kvbijou  24m
#tbt to @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried love-filled #engagementparty. Here w/ 2 of the very sweetest ladies

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 BipK8WiCUAALSh4

Baby sis...right? Because Chris has a picture of them when they were real young.  Very cute picture too!  Btw,  I would love to see Des with her side bangs again, it really does fit her face.  Oh, and Ahna is drop dead gorgeous and dresses well.  I lover her and I don't even know her.

I love that Chris is very close with his siblings . The older ones are the oldest bro Jared, then sis Erin. Jared has kindly shared part of Chris's wonderful traits in Chrisville pre-season. I love when in his HTD, dining segment, Ahna got teary eyed following momma Siegfried who got chocked up sharing the fact that it was Des that he wanted as the ette all along. Ahhh one of those sweet moments #tbt

Btw, Jodi, if you know smth2 about the upcoming wed, we are all ears. We promise not to listen and tell:)) .TIA

Total honesty here.... I haven't been around anyone in the family for a while - my job keeps me busy, busy, busy.  The only thing I can tell you is there is going to be a wedding.  Ahna is a beautiful girl, inside and out and yes, she is Chris's baby sis.  It's been so unreal watching everything unfold up to this point.  Chris to me is just Erin's little brother, I met him and the rest of the family shortly after my son and Erin started dating, Chris was 12 at the time.  I am just so blessed that Erin and I have remained friends, she's a great person and I get to see my grandkiddos anytime I want, I love those grandbabies of mine to the moon and back. They are really just a normal, run of the mill family that now have a celebrity as a son/brother/uncle.

Back to top Go down

Post by rjero Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:21 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Access interview:

It seems as if Billy Bush really did not want to hear what Chris and Desi had to say (good or bad) about Juan Pablo.  Why have them on, if you are not going to give them a chance to voice their opinion?  Geez, I don't get it!!

did you watch the 2nd vid, its pretty much des & chris talking the whole time and des/chris voicing their true opinion about juanpab and chris mentioning a fall or winter wedding...

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Day_af10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 29f3d410Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 <a href=Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 1500x511Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Aa6f4410Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 7873ad10
rjero
rjero

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:18 am

jodirasar wrote:

Total honesty here.... I haven't been around anyone in the family for a while - my job keeps me busy, busy, busy.  The only thing I can tell you is there is going to be a wedding.  Ahna is a beautiful girl, inside and out and yes, she is Chris's baby sis.  It's been so unreal watching everything unfold up to this point.  Chris to me is just Erin's little brother, I met him and the rest of the family shortly after my son and Erin started dating, Chris was 12 at the time.  I am just so blessed that Erin and I have remained friends, she's a great person and I get to see my grandkiddos anytime I want, I love those grandbabies of mine to the moon and back. They are really just a normal, run of the mill family that now have a celebrity as a son/brother/uncle.

That is sweet, thank you for sharing Jodi! Can't wait for this wedding, hope you get to go!  Hugesmile 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jodirasar wrote:

That is sweet, thank you for sharing Jodi! Can't wait for this wedding, hope you get to go!  Hugesmile 

T4share, Jodi.... Here is to the upcoming wonderful dream wedding  wine 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:10 pm

jodirasar wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
jodirasar wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
KV BIJOU ‏@kvbijou  24m

Thank you Jodi! I for one can't wait for the beautiful wedding.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Chris plugging his dad's business

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 14h
This is passion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_T3EVIPc8 … Go Dad! #YourHealthIsYourWealth #Kaizen

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 18m
Morning walks and @Starbucks Best way to start our day. @ChrisRSiegfried #SpringIsComing #Seattle

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:46 pm

You know what's interesting, lately Des has been getting so many tweets and IG posts from people in South Africa and Australia who just watched her finale over the last few days, and the comments are a complete 180 from the ones she had after we all believed she picked Brooks! Many of them probably knew she picked Chris if they checked, but there's very little mention of Brooks and her quick change of heart.

I wonder how much impact the incorrect spoiler had on public perception of Chris and Des back in the day, although I realize they were pretty lucky if the Brooks fiasco was the hardest part of it all I guess, since tabs are known to get quite nasty.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:You know what's interesting, lately Des has been getting so many tweets and IG posts from people in South Africa and Australia who just watched her finale over the last few days, and the comments are a complete 180 from the ones she had after we all believed she picked Brooks! Many of them probably knew she picked Chris if they checked, but there's very little mention of Brooks and her quick change of heart.

I wonder how much impact the incorrect spoiler had on public perception of Chris and Des back in the day, although I realize they were pretty lucky if the Brooks fiasco was the hardest part of it all I guess, since tabs are known to get quite nasty.

You know Blue, for most Americans, relationships are measured by the level of the physical chemistry, just like the movies, but other cultures at least mine, too much making out or physical chemistry is not a good indication of the strength of the relationship, but the conversation, the ease of the relationship, and the guy doing the chase and not the girl. You could just see it with Chris and Des, Jp and Ashley, and JuanP and Nikki. I bet if you asked 100 men to watch the bach/rette, 90% of the them will pick these relationships, just like the guy in the finale of JuanP picked Nikki and he said JuanP and Nikki were naturally comfortable. You know Jason and even Chris (indicated but not directly) picked Nikki.
I think this show is pretty cool. As bad as this finale was, they still helped Juan pick the "only one for him". Kuddo to them. They should try the best they can to reconcile with him cus I think it's more financially beneficial to them if they work it out. Dispite of everything, JuanP is still very popular (love, hate) over 290 followers, his "adventure in loving you" has over 900,000 hits in youtube in only 3 days, And if they last longer and get engaged, which I think they will, the publicity would be amazing for MF, another successful story. They would be very foolish not to work it out. JMO.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 pm

You're right Magg. I was prepared to see a lot of talk about the ending, but surprisingly it wasn't so bad!

Looks like they're attending Riley's birthday party tonight.

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  7h
MAJOR hustle and bustle in the Mesnick house this morning! Operation "Rileys bday party" in FULL effect for tonight!!!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  3h
@MollyMesnick excited to see you guys tonight!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly