SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 56 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 pm

I will be glad to see the pics from tonight. I wasn't on board with these two at the beginning because I thought Des would hurt Chris, but instead I feel Des has bloomed in Chris's love and see a long future for them. I hope that JPG and Nikki can grow in their love like these two have.

I am glad to have been wrong about Des and Chris!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Me too stuckinsc, I admit I was a little worried in the beginning, but they are such a good match, I hope the same for Nikki and JPG.

How cute is this?! Can't wait to see more pics!

deshartsock
2 minutes ago
Officially the cutest dessert table I have ever seen!! Happy Birthday Riley! @mmesnick

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I will be glad to see the pics from tonight.  I wasn't on board with these two at the beginning because I thought Des would hurt Chris, but instead I feel Des has bloomed in Chris's love and see a long future for them.  I hope that JPG and Nikki can grow in their love like these two have.

I am glad to have been wrong about Des and Chris!

Yay Stuckinsc! Thanks for posting this. They would be happy to hear that.  :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Me too stuckinsc, I admit I was a little worried in the beginning, but they are such a good match, I hope the same for Nikki and JPG.

How cute is this?! Can't wait to see more pics!

deshartsock
2 minutes ago
Officially the cutest dessert table I have ever seen!! Happy Birthday Riley! @mmesnick

More pictures please!  Happy the Mesnicks invited Des and Chris.  I wonder if Renee got an invite??

By the way I love that Chris and Des are living their life doing such "normal" things. Taking walks, and attending their friends daughter's birthday party!  :Nod: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:09 am

bleuberry wrote:You know what's interesting, lately Des has been getting so many tweets and IG posts from people in South Africa and Australia who just watched her finale over the last few days, and the comments are a complete 180 from the ones she had after we all believed she picked Brooks! Many of them probably knew she picked Chris if they checked, but there's very little mention of Brooks and her quick change of heart.

I wonder how much impact the incorrect spoiler had on public perception of Chris and Des back in the day, although I realize they were pretty lucky if the Brooks fiasco was the hardest part of it all I guess, since tabs are known to get quite nasty.

I am one of those S Africans that is so happy that Des & Chris teamed up together, must say that this is from cheating as we here in SA have only just seen the break up between Des & Brooks Friday past. Saw the chemistry between Des/Chris way back so would of been very surprised if she had not chosen our prince. However must say was very surprised, taken aback & a bit disappointed by all the crying that Des did over Brooks leaving as to me there was not much chemistry, romance or sparks there at all!! So I am definitely a team Chres fan here & wish them everything their hearts desire for the future - way to go!!  :yes:
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:33 am

Gale1 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:You know what's interesting, lately Des has been getting so many tweets and IG posts from people in South Africa and Australia who just watched her finale over the last few days, and the comments are a complete 180 from the ones she had after we all believed she picked Brooks! Many of them probably knew she picked Chris if they checked, but there's very little mention of Brooks and her quick change of heart.
n
I wonder how much impact the incorrect spoiler had on public perception of Chris and Des back in the day, although I realize they were pretty lucky if the Brooks fiasco was the hardest part of it all I guess, since tabs are known to get quite nasty.

I am one of those S Africans that is so happy that Des & Chris teamed up together, must say that this is from cheating as we here in SA have only just seen the break up between Des & Brooks Friday past. Saw the chemistry between Des/Chris way back so would of been very surprised if she had not chosen our prince. However must say was very surprised, taken aback & a bit disappointed by all the crying that Des did over Brooks leaving as to me there was not much chemistry, romance or sparks there at all!! So I am definitely a team Chres fan here & wish them everything their hearts desire for the future - way to go!!  :yes:

Australia has just seen Des's finale this week. My friends all think it was a very sweet season not dramatic - given many of them knew it was Chris all along and were not distracted by the Brooks spoiler.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:11 am

AEF wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
n

Australia has just seen Des's finale this week. My friends all think it was a very sweet season not dramatic - given many of them knew it was Chris all along and were not distracted by the Brooks spoiler.

Its Beyond great to Know fans from SA and Aussie can enjoy Chres's love story Right from the start amidst the Brooks spoiler. I for one have No difficulty seeing Chris is the one, even Merely based on pre- season info And Pics!! LOL. During airing, as the former resident of Chrisville (Chris's thread) its beyond exhausting for me personally, to defend our Prince Left and right since No less than 5 spoilers confirmed Brooks as F1. People called him delusional, cheesy, boring, default, dumb and other ugly names. thanks to all hot kisses, emotional Connection, important convo footages that Didnt make on screen sad. Im Beyond glad the storm has Passed and we all can see rainbow and Roses in their present and near future:)). Pls keep up posting on here Gale and AEF!  bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:53 pm

I still check in with what they are up to often...I still love them as a couple! I was disappointed that they were not at all featured on the ATFR show. Do we think they will have a televised wedding or not? I really hope so! It is good to see them doing well still. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Sanlee wrote:I still check in with what they are up to often...I still love them as a couple! I was disappointed that they were not at all featured on the ATFR show. Do we think they will have a televised wedding or not? I really hope so! It is good to see them doing well still. :)

I think some folks had suggested the fact that their engagement party being featured  on People,E online etc -media related to MF and co-- pretty much means that Chres already have a signed contract for a TV wed .

I'm beyond excited!... I sure hope they can keep their signature theme as romantic- classy ...:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Sanlee wrote:I still check in with what they are up to often...I still love them as a couple! I was disappointed that they were not at all featured on the ATFR show. Do we think they will have a televised wedding or not? I really hope so! It is good to see them doing well still. :)

I think some folks had suggested the fact that their engagement party being featured  on People,E online etc -media related to MF and co-- pretty much means that Chres already have a signed contract for a TV wed .

I'm beyond excited!... I sure hope they can keep their signature theme as romantic- classy ...:))

Yay! Their wedding will be full of awesomeness, with lots of fun and goofiness to it! It surely will be different from others. I cannot wait! They haven't set a wedding date yet right? or one that we know of yet..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Sanlee wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yay! Their wedding will be full of awesomeness, with lots of fun and goofiness to it! It surely will be different from others. I cannot wait! They haven't set a wedding date yet right? or one that we know of yet..

Not that I know. But on the above access hw interview ( I haven't watched it) a poster said Chris had hinting a fall or winter wedding.SCMIIW

iTA San.. Theirs will be an intimate, yet fun and goofy one.do you know that all Chris has asked for is only a booth of milk shake? Haha...too funny ..that guy is a hoot!! LoL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Sanlee wrote:I still check in with what they are up to often...I still love them as a couple! I was disappointed that they were not at all featured on the ATFR show. Do we think they will have a televised wedding or not? I really hope so! It is good to see them doing well still. Smiley

I'm beyond excited!... I sure hope they can keep their signature theme as romantic- classy ...Smiley)

Not that I know. But on the above access hw interview ( I haven't watched it) a poster said Chris had hinting a fall or winter wedding.SCMIIW

iTA San.. Theirs will be an intimate, yet fun and goofy one.do you know that all Chris has asked for is only a booth of milk shake? Haha...too funny ..that guy is a hoot!! LoL

It is so clear that they are meant for each other...they both can be so goofy! Love them! I really hope it is sooner than later!  :yes:  :Smiley:  Praying
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly