Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 pm

@SLA44 wrote:What a cute picture of such a great couple! :Biggrin:

I agree! They exude happiness and a sense of togetherness.  Both families must be happy with everything.  Love the cuteness of the picture too!

Btw, I love her one year and 5-year plan from the interview. Princess Des has her head screwed on tight after all. Haha.
avatar
MMA50

Posts : 517
Join date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:11 am

@MMA50 wrote:
@SLA44 wrote:What a cute picture of such a great couple! :Biggrin:

I agree! They exude happiness and a sense of togetherness.  Both families must be happy with everything.  Love the cuteness of the picture too!

Btw, I love her one year and 5-year plan from the interview.  Princess Des has her head screwed on tight after all.  Haha.

But of course, she picked Chris, smart girl I say.
avatar
Maggenzm

Posts : 3027
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:16 am

@Maggenzm wrote:
@MMA50 wrote:
@SLA44 wrote:What a cute picture of such a great couple! :Biggrin:

I agree! They exude happiness and a sense of togetherness.  Both families must be happy with everything.  Love the cuteness of the picture too!

Btw, I love her one year and 5-year plan from the interview.  Princess Des has her head screwed on tight after all.  Haha.

But of course, she picked Chris, smart girl I say.

Ditto................
avatar
MMA50

Posts : 517
Join date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:19 am

@bleuberry wrote:Cute interview with never before asked questions!

http://www.yourtango.com/2014210550/tv-love-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis-andi-dorfman-chris-siegfried-wedding-couples/page/2

I wish we had a good quality copy of this,  looks like it's from their engagement shoot. We'll settle for blurry I guess!




Thanks for the interview. Love that she takes him and picks him up from work. Adorable. I also like how she says all the couples from Bachelor Nation will be invited to their wedding. Sounds like they are farther along with their planning than she is letting on. She even included Deanna and Stephen. Lol. I guess they met them (and liked them) at Sean and Cat's wedding. I bet she has it at the vineyard in LA that they visited. At least I think it was LA. I will try and look it up again.
avatar
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Northstargirl on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 am

When I read her comment about all the bach couples being invited to the wedding, I thought it was a huge tell that the wedding will be televised. Maybe unintentionally, but I think she dropped a BIG clue!

I am excited that we will, hopefully, will get to see her fairytale come full circle!
avatar
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:15 am

@Northstargirl wrote:When I read her comment about all the bach couples being invited to the wedding, I thought it was a huge tell that the wedding will be televised. Maybe unintentionally, but I think she dropped a BIG clue!

I am excited that we will, hopefully, will get to see her fairytale come full circle!

Ameen... Glad to have Des's fan join us around here  bestbud! . (I always Wonder where have they gone post-show.. Since I knew there were plenty pre-season.Smiley)...


Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:46 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 19h
Happy St. Patty's Day! Congrats to @MollyMesnick and her first day at @KISSFMSEATTLE! we will love waking up to you & @TheBenderNation

Litta ‏@Litta123 19h
@sophienette Uh oh, sophie, you may need to get on this. ;) MT "@DesHartsock Happy St. Patty's Day!"

Sophienette ‏@sophienette 18h
@Litta123 @DesHartsock laugh out loud Smiley Des!!! It's Paddy not Patty - or it's like calling St Patrick Patricia

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 16h
@sophienette @Litta123 I will forever change that. ;)

Sophienette ‏@sophienette 15h
@DesHartsock @Litta123 laugh out loud thanks Des! As an adopted Irish, this is my yearly battle ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banter between Des, Sophie and Litta (our fellow posters here!!)

wohoo!! this is so awesome!!. :woah-hoo: ...Litta!!. :WAVEY: ..WTG gurl!!...(as you may know, i would wine and :dancing peg if i were you! #cray2fansprobs giggling )

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Litta123 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 am

^^Hahaha! Normally, mura, I don't become the twitter police.  Embarressed!  But I follow sophie on twitter and she had just been twitting about how this is a pet peeve of hers...so I couldn't resist.  giggling 

Glad to see you got a kick out of it!  bestbud!
avatar
Litta123

Posts : 3697
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:21 am

@Litta123 wrote:^^Hahaha! Normally, mura, I don't become the twitter police.  Embarressed!  But I follow sophie on twitter and she had just been twitting about how this is a pet peeve of hers...so I couldn't resist.  giggling 

Glad to see you got a kick out of it!  bestbud!

hahaha. thanks!!.....being a twitter police is a great way of venting, i guess !!... :justkidding .

btw, i have found few early favs on Andi's season (Brian, Josh)...so perhaps i can tune in for eye-candy purpose only!..LOL...*still need to see whether i will change my mind the moment they open their mouth and talk!... giggling *. Hopefully c u around.... bestbud! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Litta123 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
@Litta123 wrote:^^Hahaha! Normally, mura, I don't become the twitter police.  Embarressed!  But I follow sophie on twitter and she had just been twitting about how this is a pet peeve of hers...so I couldn't resist.  giggling 

Glad to see you got a kick out of it!  bestbud!

hahaha. thanks!!.....being a twitter police is a great way of venting, i guess !!... :justkidding .

btw, i have found few early favs on Andi's season (Brian, Josh)...so perhaps i can tune in for eye-candy purpose only!..LOL...*still need to see whether i will change my mind the moment they open their mouth and talk!... giggling *. Hopefully c u around.... bestbud! 

Whoops! twitting = tweeting...I shouldn't post before I've had my first cup of coffee!   giggling 

Or perhaps I was just imitating your prince from his early days of using twitter...  :gotcha:

Btw, I'm 99% sure I'm going to post on the spoiler side for Andi's season...since going non-spoiler didn't do me any good for The Pab's season. I haven't checked out the men yet...are they good?
avatar
Litta123

Posts : 3697
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 am

@Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
@Litta123 wrote:^^Hahaha! Normally, mura, I don't become the twitter police.  Embarressed!  But I follow sophie on twitter and she had just been twitting about how this is a pet peeve of hers...so I couldn't resist.  giggling 

Glad to see you got a kick out of it!  bestbud!

hahaha. thanks!!.....being a twitter police is a great way of venting, i guess !!... :justkidding .

btw, i have found few early favs on Andi's season (Brian, Josh)...so perhaps i can tune in for eye-candy purpose only!..LOL...*still need to see whether i will change my mind the moment they open their mouth and talk!... giggling *. Hopefully c u around.... bestbud! 

Whoops! twitting = tweeting...I shouldn't post before I've had my first cup of coffee!   giggling 

Or perhaps I was just imitating your prince from his early days of using twitter...  :gotcha:

Btw, I'm 99% sure I'm going to post on the spoiler side for Andi's season...since going non-spoiler didn't do me any good for The Pab's season. I haven't checked out the men yet...are they good?

LOL...yeah i remember that old tweeter days!!...im stoked he is now religiously tweeting!... giggling 
as for Andi's guys,...of course in my Chris-ish mind  giggling , no one on-par with my Des's Prince, but a few has caught my eyes and seem as normal athletic guys (re : Brian, Josh). Cant wait to find out whether they have great personality to match that.
I havent make up my mind whether to post on spoiler or non-spoiler thread...i guess i'll choose whichever has more bloody battles!!!. :uptonogood ...bring it on! (one more time...) :lala: :lala: :lala:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum