SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Wow, one year ago she couldn't believe a guy like him would want a girl like her, and now they're married and he still and always will, feel like the lucky one.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 pm

But it all turned out well for you hubs!
@SeanLowe09: You haven't truly lived until you've been dumped on TV.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:58 pm

^Well then I hope I never really live.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:01 am

Well, that was fun and entertaining! Thanks SeanCat. clapping! 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:04 am

I'm gonna need this the rest of the season, even if it's only 3 more episodes.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:06 am

Perhaps they'll oblige... unless they have to go to ATFR to do an intervention or something.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:10 am

Both of their twitters got crazy. They should live tweet through the finale. This just proves they have so many followers.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:21 am

jaspats wrote:Both of their twitters got crazy. They should live tweet through the finale. This just proves they have so many followers.
Yep, hoping they live tweet tomorrow night's show too.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:59 am

umngirl wrote:All together now,  :Flirty: :pinkaw: awwww 
@olivia_salzman  2m
@SeanLowe09 when you saw Catherine for the first time walking down the aisle what were you thinking? #TheBachelorWedding
@SeanLowe09  1m
@olivia_salzman I'm so lucky!

Awwwww! Love it! So sweet !  :cutesmile!: 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:All together now,  :Flirty: :pinkaw: awwww 
@olivia_salzman  2m
@SeanLowe09 when you saw Catherine for the first time walking down the aisle what were you thinking? #TheBachelorWedding
@SeanLowe09  1m
@olivia_salzman I'm so lucky!

Awwwww! Love it! So sweet !  :cutesmile!: 

Loved this response too! What a great husband!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 am

sweetfreedom wrote:But it all turned out well for you hubs!
@SeanLowe09: You haven't truly lived until you've been dumped on TV.

Loved the rest of this exchange on his tweet:

PamElla ‏@pahmellah · 10h
@SeanLowe09 isnt it amazing how in the moment its devastating but looking back at the whole picture you wouldnt have it any other way?

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · 10h
@pahmellah yep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:05 am

I thought this tweet from Crista was really cute and funny:

Crista Osher ‏@COsher17 · 12h
I live an odd life where my best friend has a news story written about her getting bangs @clmgiudici http://www.eonline.com/news/514292/catherine-giudici-lowe-gets-bangs-see-the-pic …

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry