SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by bluejay8 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:^^^ that's what it looks like to me. Although the fog indicates if might have been breakfast. (Doing my best to help)

or maybe late afternoon? She tweeted a picture wearing the same clothes on Jan 24, and that would be Friday. Family and bridal party started arriving around noon that day I think?

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by serolf24 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Even though today is "humpback day", for us in this board it is a "Happy Place Day".
And yeah, my mind always wonder everytime Catherine says something.

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Cool picture. I wonder where he is?

Batman by @seanloweksu

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Alright! Mr. lowe that pic is gorgeous! But can we see some pics of you and your wife . It's been a while you haven't been instagramming that much  giggling 

Wonder where is he? Is this look like big D to you ladies? Looks like he is on top of the building?

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Possibly taken during his season during a rooftop date? I don't have the time to match clothes right now.

Or perhps just photoshop.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Cool picture. I wonder where he is?

Batman by @seanloweksu

Looks like he was in deep thought. He was wearing the same shirt on Monday on Good Morning Texas.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 pm

I just checked. It's the date with Sarah Heron- they ended the date on the rooftop.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:I just checked.  It's the date with Sarah Heron- they ended the date on the rooftop.

Deep in thought then if it's that date. Missing Cat obviously!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:32 pm

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I just checked.  It's the date with Sarah Heron- they ended the date on the rooftop.

That was his first date of the season. Somehow, I have a feeling that he struck that pose often at the end of a date.... thinking, evaluating, praying. (A little different , I think, than this season).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:34 pm

smartcat wrote:

Oh I see. So basically a throw back pic from his season lol.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:44 pm

jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:

That was his first date of the season.  Somehow, I have a feeling that he struck that pose often at the end of a date.... thinking, evaluating, praying.  (A little different , I think, than this season).

You said it jcrbil, I can't even watch this season. JuanP makes me long for Sean and Catherine's season all over again. So glad we can still choose to watch the fairy tale.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Here's hubs on that date. (Sorry Sarah, had to crop you out)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image81

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry