SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 pm

That tbt pic of Catherine is so adorable!!!

I love the whole idea of The Love Dare. I love that Sean and Catherine are so committed to their marriage and loving each other fully. Their love really warms my heart, what a shining example of true love they are.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by biolalyss Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:21 pm

I love that Sean & Catherine are choosing to do The Love Dare at the beginning of their marriage. They really are making such great decisions about how to knit themselves together with God at the center. Anyone I know who has done The Love Dare has been very blessed!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:01 pm

blessed66 wrote:
joyjoy wrote:They are also applying Jay Lowe's last words of advice during the wedding, "Love God the most and you will love each other more."

Amen to that!  A marriage based on the love of God will stand anything that may come your way.  Allowing God to be the Cornerstone of your marriage is the key.
YES.So.True! I am a Believer! Thank GOD for a Wonderful 30+ years of Marriage!  beatingheart 
#ToGodBeTheGlory # TheLordIsCompassionateAndMerciful
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Haha

@clmgiudici: Sean just exposed his Southern side. "You're in charge of the buggy." I just found out that was 'shopping cart' in Southernise.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Haha that is so cute. They are maybe doing some grocery today Hugesmile I just love them doing domestic duty:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:18 pm

^ Haha, I feel you Catherine. To me it's always been a shopping cart.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Looks like there is house hunting today . But I am not so sure since sean reply is this lol.

“@Mrsjross2012: @SeanLowe09 Is that you we see house hunting today? ;)”

“@SeanLowe09: @Mrsjross2012 maybe”

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:20 pm

I'll throw the word buggy out once in a while in reference to the shopping cart. Guess it's the SOUTHERN California in me!  Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Shopping cart for me too lol!!

I'd love to know how the cooking is going in their household. What does she make him for dinner? And does he cook for her besides breakfast and Valentine's Day?

I have a feeling they eat healthy most of the time, except for those pizza nights, and sweet treats from time to time lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:21 pm

i

Last edited by jcrbil on Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:22 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Looks like there is house hunting today . But I am not so sure since sean reply is this lol.

“@Mrsjross2012: @SeanLowe09 Is that you we see house hunting today? ;)”

“@SeanLowe09: @Mrsjross2012 maybe”
Ah, so that's basically a yes. lol. Exciting, I hope they find something!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:22 pm

^^ Oooh interesting. I hope they find a new place soon, so it will feel more like "their" home, until they can build their dream home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite