SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:38 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:And he's watching from directly behind the cameras. He must be having a ball.

Gosh, these two are keeping me busy today. My iPad will never get recharged from last night at the rate I'm going.
Haha, same. My phone's battery is dying faster than ever.

Yep, #TechProblems

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Sweet friends

@clmgiudici: You may :) “@COsher17: Can I just brag for a second that my best friend @clmgiudici, is co-hosting @ENews tonight? Watch it, people!”

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:15 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Another great reply.
@CiCii_89 @SeanLowe09: this isnt a job though. Love is something serious and maybe hes just not ready. Not everyone is cut out for public attention
@SeanLowe09 @CiCii_89: then don't be the bachelor

He is right, if someone is not looking for (or at least willing to accept) public attention, don't be the Bachelor.  

Juan Pablo can't be ragged on for failing to fall in love if he didn't, but he has to accept that his "reality" is going to play out in public.  My guess is he thought he could get away with whatever he wanted and fans would be cool with his reality; now that he realizes that is not true, he wants out.

But it doesn't work that way.

Sean has always done a good job of presenting a solid face for the franchise while staying true to himself on the things that mattered the most to him.  It isn't an easy thing to do (just ask Jason Mesnick, who was joking on a podcast how easily he is talked into proposing, lol).

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 pm

livelife wrote:It looks like Arie and Sarah Herron will also be at the ATFR tonight. It looks like there's going to be quite a lot of bachernation alums...Do you think they're there to possibly promote Bachelor Pad?

It might have been to control the audience. It was, after all, a live event.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:22 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:Another great reply.
@CiCii_89 @SeanLowe09: this isnt a job though. Love is something serious and maybe hes just not ready. Not everyone is cut out for public attention
@SeanLowe09 @CiCii_89: then don't be the bachelor

He is right, if someone is not looking for (or at least willing to accept) public attention, don't be the Bachelor.  

Juan Pablo can't be ragged on for failing to fall in love if he didn't, but he has to accept that his "reality" is going to play out in public.  My guess is he thought he could get away with whatever he wanted and fans would be cool with his reality; now that he realizes that is not true, he wants out.

But it doesn't work that way.

Sean has always done a good job of presenting a solid face for the franchise while staying true to himself on the things that mattered the most to him.  It isn't an easy thing to do (just ask Jason Mesnick,laugh out loud).

Good  word 

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 pm

@ENews: Was this the most disastrous #BachelorFinale of all time? @TerrenceJ @clmgiudici @JasonKennedy1 discuss at 7! http://t.co/VexYrySs3f
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 F39kso
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Truly excited for Catherine and this opportunity.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm

@ENews:#Bachelor alums @AliFedotowsky & @clmgiudici talk all about last night's finale: Watch at 7! pic.twitter.com/GUbEWBc7aM
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Fck3r8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm

@ENews: We've got an #exclusive first look at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on E! News tonight! Who's excited for the sequel? pic.twitter.com/6KQU0GpCV0
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 M9ndqh
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Ooh, Sean will be talking too!
@ENews: We're putting @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici in the hot seat -- find out what they really think about Juan Pablo tonight! http://t.co/Ear380ec6J
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 11lh6vd
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:01 pm

He looks hot! And he shaved for ENews! Lol

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:02 pm

^i love his hand placement! :)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite