SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I am for  happy for her whatever job she got in dallas. Anyway , someone tweeted her tonight if she and hubs are planning to live in the north of dallas . Lol. Is that south lake located in the north of dallas?  Maybe part of her excitement they already found a house for them to live now? Just guessing here. Either way we will know when she will say something  :Smiley:
Could be. Seems like it's work related to me but hopefully their house hunting is going well too.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:So good to hear!
@Katyhealey5 @clmgiudici: Thanks for sharing your un-fried rice recipe on Glamour! Wish it was a regular blog. I made the dish last night, and it rocked.
@clmgiudici: @KatyHealey5 glad to hear it! I'll be showing up more so keep an eye out!

Awww! That is nice! Wonder if she is going to do some blogging in the future. Hehe. She is so cute! I love her:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Chloep, yay, so happy for her/them!!! truly deserving of all great things coming their way.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:30 am

chloep wrote:A friend of mine saw her at work too? I'd say "it" would be a good place for her. Great compensation and gifts, great pay, very creative folks, big international company, easily accessible by various means of transport, lot of parking space.... What else could a girl dream of.  yes 

Nice sleuthing chloep! Sounds perfect for Catherine ...  yes 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:48 am

chloep wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I am for  happy for her whatever job she got in dallas. Anyway , someone tweeted her tonight if she and hubs are planning to live in the north of dallas . Lol. Is that south lake located in the north of dallas?  Maybe part of her excitement they already found a house for them to live now? Just my guessing here. Either way we will know when she will say something  :Smiley:

No, Southlake is just north of Colleyville(far west), where Sean's parents live. Plus it has GREAT malls.

I am thinking that they may look at places a "bit" north to were they are located now... (North Dallas, Lake Highlands, maybe parts of Richardson and parts of HP)

Oh thanks .

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 am

landrje wrote:
chloep wrote:A friend of mine saw her at work too? I'd say "it" would be a good place for her. Great compensation and gifts, great pay, very creative folks, big international company, easily accessible by various means of transport, lot of parking space.... What else could a girl dream of.  yes 

Nice sleuthing chloep! Sounds perfect for Catherine ...  yes 
Me too. Thanks chloep for the sleuthing.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 am

How wonderful for Catherine! Judging from her tweets yesterday, she seemed very excited and happy, so I have a feeling whatever job she was after, she got. She's very talented, and such an enthusiastic person, I'm sure she was hired on the spot. And if not, then their loss, because there will be many opportunities for someone like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 am

^^^ I second that, Ilove.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 pm

This is adorable! Sorry I don't know how to imbed.

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · 7m
His fashion sense was a little off but he owned it. #tbt http://instagram.com/p/lfJxGbAkE-/

Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Macswife8 wrote:This is adorable! Sorry I don't know how to imbed.

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 7m  
His fashion sense was a little off but he owned it. #tbt http://instagram.com/p/lfJxGbAkE-/

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 B0cc877aaabe11e3ba591293cad68979_8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Great photo! You can totally see the future man in that one.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:16 pm

^^^ lipsis, which one would you prefer, red or salmon shorts? Thanks, Macswife and sweetfreedom. So cute!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite