SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Jcrbil, True !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:57 pm

@clmgiudici: Happy Pi Day!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:12 pm

What does one do on Pi day? Recite mathematical equations lol? Draw circles and figure out the circumferences lol? I could see them doing that, that's the cute part.

Speaking of math, today would be a good day to see that video of them doing multiplication tables, since it's a mathematical kind of day and all.

Anyone know where to find that video??

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:16 pm

iloveromance wrote:What does one do on Pi day? Recite mathematical equations laugh out loud? Draw circles and figure out the circumferences laugh out loud? I could see them doing that, that's the cute part.

Speaking of math, today would be a good day to see that video of them doing multiplication tables, since it's a mathematical kind of day and all.

Anyone know where to find that video??

You mean this one?  Hugesmile And he even mentions Pi!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:19 pm

^^ YES!! Thanks umngirl! And I thought I remembered him saying something about Pi!! I didn't know how to find that on youtube! Perfect video for Pi Day! Now I can say I celebrated it too!! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:21 pm

^^^ I love that scene. It makes me happy!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:24 pm

It's a shame they used that only for the credits. Just like it's a shame they didn't put the "3 Guesses" deleted scene in the actual show. Oh well, their date was still perfect.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Their date was perfect. I wish I was friends with one of the producers and they could show me ALL the footage of that day from the beginning to the end. Well not the overnight FS part of course hehe!!

Last edited by iloveromance on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Of the many things I loved about Sean and Catherine's season is that we did (even though it was often during the credits or in deleted scenes) see teasing and jokes being told- and fun being had! And not all of it was staged. For the most part (and I won't name the exceptions) the participants didn't take themselves too seriously and had a good time with each other and with Sean.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:35 pm

iloveromance wrote:Their date was perfect. I wish I was friends with one of the producers and they could show me ALL the footage of that day from the beginning to the end. Well not the overnight FS part of course hehe!!

Don't we all. Don't we all.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Their interactions were very genuine and real. Sean blushing when Catherine told him that she was attracted to him, Catherine being shy right before their first kiss, that was so real. The fun they had together, the way they looked at each other, the way they laughed together, they just "clicked" as Sean said. Ah, perfect season for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Ok, I've watched that video four times already laugh out loud!!

The cutest part is that he lets her win at the end!! What a guy!! PINKHEART 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite