SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Since we are talking about missed scene opportunities, I think the producers missed a chance to show at the wedding the never seen scene between them after their first kiss when they frolic in the driveway. That scene would have tied together the two times they frolicked at the site of their ceremony and, also, when Sean whispered to Cat after the ceremony 'and now we frolic' (though they couldn't have known he'd say that)

Ps: I know this isn't exactly related to the pi tweet and video and should probably be in the wedding thread but I am eating pie as I write it (okay I'm not, just pretend)

Last edited by ImLipsisIncognito on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:44 pm

^Yes!!! Seriously who do I need to talk to so we can get that footage? There must be a gold mine of stuff they could have shown of them. Oh to be on that editing team.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:46 pm

^^ That's true, but him saying that was so perfect.

While we're being greedy, and why shouldn't we be lol, I'd love to see the unedited version of that kiss, from their entire conversation on the couch, to the walk they took to the front of the mansion, then their entire talk there, their kiss, everything that happened after that, including the frolicking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 pm

This is cute!!

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici · 5h
Happy Pi Day!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock · 4h
@clmgiudici you and @ChrisRSiegfried had the same idea! Hahah. #sametweet Great minds think alike.

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici · 2h
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried it's an important day!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Great, now you guys have me in a SeanCat youtube clip watching hole when I need to go workout.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:13 pm

I'd like to throw my wishes of missed out on scenes into the mix too. I would love to see all of their LCD evening portion and also all of their one on one date in Canada all the way back to the hotel.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:13 pm

After that scene was shown I believe Catherine tweeted that she recited Pi to him on the rollerskating date so he was definitely talking about that when he said nerds recite Pi. There are surely many great conversations with them that we missed!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:14 pm

motheroffive wrote:After that scene was shown I believe Catherine tweeted that she recited Pi to him on the rollerskating date so he was definitely talking about that when he said nerds recite Pi. There are surely many great conversations with them that we missed!
I should say that I'd also like to see everything that you all mentioned as well. Nothing like being greedy!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Since I gave up sweets for lent, I'll have to satisfy my sweet tooth in unique ways. by @catherinegiudici

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Beautiful sweets! Enjoy!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 am

Remember that tweet from yesterday with the note Sean gave Cat in Seattle. Well I went back to watch that date, and when they're at the bubble gum wall and they are putting their bubble gum up on that wall, they BOTH put a piece of paper, the exact color of that paper that Cat posted yesterday, on that wall. I knew that pic was from the bubblegum wall, I just didn't know there were two notes. Every time I watch it, I just saw them putting the gum up, I never paid attention to the notes before!

Maybe they both wrote each other a note and posted it on the wall for the other to see. Don't know if they kept it there or just took the picture, and I'm sure he took one as well of her note.

How romantic are they? Seriously, couldn't love this couple more. PINKHEART 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:09 am

Hahahah good find Ilove!  yes 

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Eb97c9
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 9zt107 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Xgicuc catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Oaw2uv catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 2pqw5k8 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 30szzau catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite