SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 88 1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Please talk about Media in this thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 am

'The Bachelorette': What we can expect from Andi Dorfman
By Samantha Highfill on Mar 11, 2014 at 3:55PM

Juan Pablo’s time as The Bachelor has finally come to a close, and despite the season’s weird and fairly unsatisfactory ending, it actually provided us with a few solid Bachelorette options. If I’m being honest, my first choice for the next Bachelorette was single mother Renee, aka the most refreshingly normal Bachelor contestant in the show’s history. But after she revealed her current “situation” of happiness during the Women Tell All special, I jumped to my second choice: Andi. That being said, I also would’ve watched a season that followed the adventures of Kelly and Molly, and after last night’s finale, I actually wouldn’t mind watching Clare search for love. (Yes, I said it.) And lastly, Sharleen is just so weird that I’d watch her season as well.

But as we all learned last night, Andi Dorfman is the lucky lady about to embark on her own adventure to find love (and a worthwhile visit to the fantasy suite). Some people love the choice — me — and others hate it. Then there are those who just don’t know what to expect. Here’s how I think Andi’s season will unfold (and why it will be entertaining to watch):

Ali, meet DeAnna: For starters, if I had to compare Andi to previous Bachelorettes, I’d say we can expect something along the lines of a mix between Ali Fedotowsky and DeAnna Pappas. Andi is smart, and she seems to have her feet planted firmly on the ground. Most importantly, she’s also very strong. Honestly, leaving Juan Pablo post-fantasy suite is one of the reasons I like her so much. She knows what she wants, or at least what she doesn’t want, and she’s not hesitant to act on that. I keep thinking back to that time Ali all but chased Jonathan Justin down until he would confront her about having a girlfriend back home. Ali wasn’t taking any crap, and I think Andi will approach this season in the same way.

No more drama (for the most part): From what we’ve seen of Andi’s fun side, she’s got a great sense of humor. What I liked most about her relationship with Juan Pablo early on was how they made fun of each other. And we can also assess her personality from the fact that all the women in the house seemed to love her. The only drama surrounding Andi involved her decision to leave, which was valid.

Papa Dorfman for the win: But let’s not forget the thing that’s going to play a big role in her season: Her father. Confession time? I love Andi’s dad. He was the perfect mix of total softie and tough guy. I cannot wait for Andi to introduce these new fellas to her family.

Andi-isms: Looking back on Juan Pablo’s season, I love that Andi was the girl who brought a one-piece to the house. She’s also the girl who brought Juan Pablo to a shooting range. No matter what, she’s going to be herself, and she genuinely doesn’t seem to be on television for the press — she’s an attorney, for goodness sake.

Horrible dancing: You know that some guy is going to make her dance with him, and we all know how awful (yet charming) that will be.

Honestly, I think Andi is the type of person I would be friends with. I think she’s relatively easygoing, and I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching her facial expressions when, inevitably, some guy tries to win her over with a cheesy line or a striptease or something.
All in all, I foresee it being a normal, perfectly pleasant season … so long as she doesn’t slowly start offending the entire country with off-camera conversations.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/03/11/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:03 am

Ali/DeAnna means no drama? HUH?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:09 am

Oh... there will be drama... even if they have to make it up! Some guy will bring it- and Andi will go all ADA on him!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:30 am

jcrbil wrote:Oh... there will be drama... even if they have to make it up!  Some guy will bring it- and Andi will go all ADA on him!

No thanks. I don't want to watch an a lawyer show as I am not a big fan of them in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm

I can see the Ali comparisons...and Ali's was a good season (of course she had some great guys). I didn't watch Deanna's so can't comment. I wonder if they will play up more of Andi the 'tough professional' girl or the 'insecure' girl (as we've seen both). I loved it when she said "I hope I don't pop this dress" when she sat down at the AFTR. I liked that she was real and voiced it, not inhibited since she was on TV.
Has a premiere date been announced?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 pm

I like Andi. She has professional direction (even though that may change, she's got a professional degree and has a couple of years under her belt, so even if her opportunities change after her turn, she still has a professional outlook). She's smart and can carry on, and even demand, an intelligent conversation. And she has a good idea about how a woman should be treated/respected. I don't think I'm going to buy it if one of the guys she takes a long way is generally disrespectful. If that happens, I'll chalk it up to "producers' pick" for some drama.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:41 pm

I like Ashley better than Ali and DeAnna ... I'm not getting the comparison of DeAnna to Andi other than she's a brunette as the article doesn't bring up why.

Seem that if she couldn't see through Juan Pablo until the Fantasy Date, I doubt she will be any better with a whole bunch of guys faking it to be the next Bachelor. Then again it was most likely her faking it to be the next Bachelorette anyway.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:11 pm

I do hope the remaining guys have more "professional" credentials but the handfull that have already been sleuthed seem to be more camera friendly (in entertainment, model types). Boy needs to match a DA in his career trajectory.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:01 am

atem wrote:I like Ashley better than Ali and DeAnna ... I'm not getting the comparison of DeAnna to Andi other than she's a brunette as the article doesn't bring up why.

Seem that if she couldn't see through Juan Pablo until the Fantasy Date, I doubt she will be any better with a whole bunch of guys faking it to be the next Bachelor.  Then again it was most likely her faking it to be the next Bachelorette anyway.

Maybe JP showed his true self with the cameras off and she didn't like it. With Sharleen leaving I'm sure they encouraged Andi to stay even if she did have doubts. I watched his season and liked her throughout. I was talking to a co-worker who said that Andi was one of the few who she liked all season. We both think she has the right personality to do well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:21 am

Ashley will always and forever be my favorite Ette but I think Andi can come close. I love that she's real and funny and can laugh at herself but she's used to being respected and treated with thought so I don't expect her to be insecure or unsure of herself like some of the other Ettes. Plus, she comes from a very wealthy family so like Emily she will value herself highly just based on past experiences of how she has been treated (I mean this in a positive way), and it seems she's all about being daddy's girl so no daddy issues either! Woohoo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 pm

I think DeAnna came to the author's mind because she was from Georgia, and there are a few small things DeAnna and Andi share just from that.

Just how much I will end up liking her as the Bachelorette will really depend on if she ends up being lucky in love. I was thrilled to have Ashley be the Bachelorette because of her brains, but what really made the season was that leap-off-the-screen chemistry with JP. OK, I'm melting just thinking about that . So much of how the lead does depends on their cast and their interactions with that cast. So ... wait and see.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 88 1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie