SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 88 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 88 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I love how Josh says she shouldn't be crying when infact she wasn't even crying..she was just making crying noises (gasping, sounding whiny,etc). No tears were falling. LOL. Josh, her royal, kiss a**! Lucky her!

I wonder if this is as glimpse of what Nick said, josh will do whatever she wants.
How is that a glimpse of doing whatever she wants...?

I don't know either. To me, regardless if Andi is forcing the "tears" and is really just faking it, it just shows me that he cares about her and doesn't want to see her upset.

:yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 88 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 30, 2014 10:35 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I love how Josh says she shouldn't be crying when infact she wasn't even crying..she was just making crying noises (gasping, sounding whiny,etc). No tears were falling. LOL. Josh, her royal, kiss a**! Lucky her!

I wonder if this is as glimpse of what Nick said, josh will do whatever she wants.

Just kissing her butt and saying whatever she wants to hear. He already seems to be doing that. I know everyone wont agree with me, just my observation.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 30, 2014 10:37 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

Just kissing her butt and saying whatever she wants to hear.  He already seems to be doing that. I know everyone wont agree with me, just my observation.

She wasn't even in the room when he said "she shouldn't be crying".....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 10:44 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

Just kissing her butt and saying whatever she wants to hear.  He already seems to be doing that. I know everyone wont agree with me, just my observation.

I am sure the others will be doing the same thing to win her heart.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 10:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

I am sure the others will be doing the same thing to win her heart.

Yes to the bolded.  We'll have to see what story the edit wants us to see during and after this blowout.  How many white knights they show us.

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 30, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

The one that was on GMA this morning is where she brought up being called a pokerface.  She said "If anyone here thinks this is a joke then say it now and you can walk on out because it really strikes such a nerve in me that someone could look me in the face and tell me that I have a pokerface in all of this and........"   Anyway her meltdown continues about how hard she is working at this and on and on - and then Josh says she shouldn't be crying about or over this .....  So what led up to her being told that is anyone's guess and they probably will not show us but I'm pretty sure that had to do with Eric and his early exit.
Thanks so much for telling me what it's about...I couldn't watch it at all.   yes 

Me too! Thanks! rock 

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:MeAndi sure loves creating drama.  Why not talk to the guy(s) one on one?
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

Well, I can certainly understand why she was called pokerface after I viewed that video. During a meltdown, I did not see even once, a line of stress or sadness cross her forehead or bridge of her nose.Her face was like a stone mask. That girl and yes, at her age I would still call her girl, needs to step away from the botox and/or fillers. That was downright frightening to see that stone like expression with a quivering voice.

I think that's what it was, her face looked so different when the airplane shot was posted. Maybe she had a fill, or whatever you call it.

DeAnna had her BBQ meltdown in epi 4. I recalled someone called her something too. I checked into it and Sean (I have no idea who that is) called her a redneck and tried to change it saying he meant roughneck. She gave him a rose for being honest.

This is also the epi DeAnna and Jesse had their one on one with Natasha Bedingfield. Sorry if this has been already discussed. One thing led to another while I was looking for the recap, and I was reminded of that epi.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 10:54 pm

Well if the meltdown happens in ep 4 Josh has a 1/1 in ep 5. Josh to the rescue.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri May 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Granted I haven't seen the video so I can't say for certain...

I would assume, like the other guys that Josh is just worried because he knows she's upset and its the right emotion to feel for the show (seriously, he doesn't even really know her yet). He might not even know why. From the previews I saw he seemed more upset about the girlfriend situation or the phone number situation with Andrew that arises at the mansion during episode 3. Regardless, Andi isn't exactly being miss easy going this season. Like others have said, all Craig (?) did was get drunk and go swimming in the pool and dear Lord you'd thought she was about to question everyone's intentions. I guess drunks can only find love on Bachelor Pad.

Sorry, but she is just irking me to no end. First, the meltdown over one guy jumping in the pool and now again just two episodes later. No wonder by Italy she looks like she is ready to walk away. She needs to take a chill pill. Is this really the end all be all in her search for love? I can totally see why some of the guys questioned her sincerity. She's bordering on Deanna and Emily combined in the freak out department.

Josh and any other guy trying to win this thing isn't going to question the reason for her meltdowns or frosty exterior.  It's sad because a good real world partner would want to if they really cared, but in this case it's not going to get them anywhere in the competition of the show.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 88 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 11:09 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Granted I haven't seen the video so I can't say for certain...

I would assume, like the other guys that Josh is just worried because he knows she's upset and its the right emotion to feel for the show (seriously, he doesn't even really know her yet). He might not even know why. From the previews I saw he seemed more upset about the girlfriend situation or the phone number situation with Andrew that arises at the mansion during episode 3. Regardless, Andi isn't exactly being miss easy going this season. Like others have said, all Craig (?) did was get drunk and go swimming in the pool and dear Lord you'd thought she was about to question everyone's intentions. I guess drunks can only find love on Bachelor Pad.

Sorry, but she is just irking me to no end. First, the meltdown over one guy jumping in the pool and now again just two episodes later. No wonder by Italy she looks like she is ready to walk away. She needs to take a chill pill. Is this really the end all be all in her search for love? I can totally see why some of the guys questioned her sincerity. She's bordering on Deanna and Emily combined in the freak out department.

Josh and any other guy trying to win this thing isn't going to question the reason for her meltdowns or frosty exterior.  It's sad because a good real world partner would want to if they really cared, but in this case it's not going to get them anywhere in the competition of the show.

Yep she is irking me as well.  Questioning her for anything I believe will get them shown to the door.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Continue here

Media Thread #2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 88 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie