SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:May I just pop in to say that she sure is a chesty girl???  giggling (good investment, if you ask me...Smiley )

Hers seem God given to me, unlike the artificial floatation devices Emily had.  giggling 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:07 pm

chloep wrote:I am not 100% sold though... I don't know why... They seem really cute and I am sure she likes him but her body language in most of the pics is just a bit off to me. She seems super stiff. Maybe it's because of the super public date, but then again, she doesn't seem to be bothered by that on all the other public dates...

She was terribly uncomfortable with dancing, so that might have been the hesitant, because her face says she likes him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sydney1 wrote:I love that Andi is not afraid to wear leather, love her style....

Sydney, I like the leather, but not what they are pairing with it.  Haven't been impressed with her tops so far.  Do you like them?

I'm not the person you asked, but I loved her whole look on the Boys II Men date, from head to heels. I need to see the red shirt she wore with the leather pants on screen first, but considering I own a shirt very similar in two different colors, I don't mind it.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sydney1 wrote:I love that Andi is not afraid to wear leather, love her style....

Sydney, I like the leather, but not what they are pairing with it.  Haven't been impressed with her tops so far.  Do you like them?

I'm not the person you asked, but I loved her whole look on the Boys II Men date, from head to heels. I need to see the red shirt she wore with the leather pants on screen first, but considering I own a shirt very similar in two different colors, I don't mind it.

I like the shirt, just not with leather pants. I have a shirt like it in blue, I usually wear it with a cute skirt.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:53 pm

I read in a rag mag that one of the next stops will be Brussels and Venice, Italy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:22 am

Someone tweeted this on March 21st and under their profile it says, Petit italienne

Samantha Dyland ‏@SamanthaDyland Mar 21
Omg I had to finally join twitter bc I found out the Bachelorette is filming here in 2 weeks!!!!! #Bachelorette #Bachelornation @AndiDorfman
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 am

sanlee088 wrote:Someone tweeted this on March 21st and under their profile it says, Petit italienne

Samantha Dyland ‏@SamanthaDyland  Mar 21
Omg I had to finally join twitter bc I found out the Bachelorette is filming here in 2 weeks!!!!! #Bachelorette #Bachelornation @AndiDorfman
They speak French in Belgium ... so does she mean Belgium in 2 weeks or Italy? Curious minds want to know!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:May I just pop in to say that she sure is a chesty girl???  giggling (good investment, if you ask me...Smiley )

Hers seem God given to me, unlike the artificial floatation devices Emily had.  giggling 

Not God given...store bought, apparently at the age of 16. Read that somewhere...along with her nose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MargieGirl Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:45 am

Soo many rumors on where they're going, anyone know for sure yet?

MargieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:51 am

MargieGirl...I am not doubting what you read, but Andi doesn't seem the type for breast implants. I mean she never wears real low cut shirts. She seems to do her beast to cover the firs up. Remember Kat from Juany P's season. DEF implants and she was always showing them off. Maybe Andi actually had a reduction? Des any of our sleuths know the answer?  question  And does anyone love these Emoticons as much as I do??  lolpanda   High clap 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:53 am

CORRECTION...GIRLS NOT FIRS....Don't know how I typed that!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:56 am

i assume Margie girl were referring to travel place abroad for filming. giggling ...IDK myself, but atem mentioned b.o some articles that Brussels and Venice are on the list

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1