SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:i assume Margie girl were referring to travel place abroad for filming. giggling ...IDK myself, but atem mentioned b.o some articles that Brussels and Venice are on the list

rotfl Well, I hope that's what that was about1

Yeah, I got it while skimming a rag mag. Too bad it didn't give any other info.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mr Write Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:06 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Someone tweeted this on March 21st and under their profile it says, Petit italienne

Samantha Dyland ‏@SamanthaDyland  Mar 21
Omg I had to finally join twitter bc I found out the Bachelorette is filming here in 2 weeks!!!!! #Bachelorette #Bachelornation @AndiDorfman

I think this twitter post is too funny and, more importantly, bogus.  Has the hallmarks of TPTB in action. IMVHO!!!!!!

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Mr Write wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Someone tweeted this on March 21st and under their profile it says, Petit italienne

Omg I had to finally join twitter bc I found out the Bachelorette is filming here in 2 weeks!!!!! #Bachelorette #Bachelornation @AndiDorfman

I think this twitter post is too funny and, more importantly, bogus.  Has the hallmarks of TPTB in action. IMVHO!!!!!!

Really Mr Write? I don't catch things like that, I guess. laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Mr Write wrote:

I wouldn't doubt it!

Mr. Write, has there been less chatter as to where they are going next?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:14 pm

So it seems from the contestants threads we know that Marcus, Brian and Patrick were in Conneticut (with Marcus and Ben def onto the next location).  I'm assuming Eric and Josh are locks for top 6, Josh probably top 4 for a hometown date no matter what, unless he really messes this up somehow. So that would be 5 out of the 13 the lady mentioned in her plane story to Boston (Patrick's Thread).

Hopefully there will be some sightings in Europe to let us know about some others.

Last edited by relaxing on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Called Brian Ben. oops.)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 am

relaxing wrote:So it seems from the contestants threads we know that Marcus, Brian and Patrick were in Conneticut (with Marcus and Ben def onto the next location).  I'm assuming Eric and Josh are locks for top 6, Josh probably top 4 for a hometown date no matter what, unless he really messes this up somehow. So that would be 5 out of the 13 the lady mentioned in her plane story to Boston (Patrick's Thread).

Hopefully there will be some sightings in Europe to let us know about some others.

I haven't been keeping up but have you guys done a Chart for what you know already ?

ETA : I just noticed chloep has done a chart. Perhaps it should be stickied and then updated as more is sleuthed ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:39 am

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:So it seems from the contestants threads we know that Marcus, Brian and Patrick were in Conneticut (with Marcus and Ben def onto the next location).  I'm assuming Eric and Josh are locks for top 6, Josh probably top 4 for a hometown date no matter what, unless he really messes this up somehow. So that would be 5 out of the 13 the lady mentioned in her plane story to Boston (Patrick's Thread).

I haven't been keeping up but have you guys done a Chart for what you know already ?

ETA : I just noticed chloep has done a chart. Perhaps it should be stickied and then updated as more is sleuthed ?

Good idea, because I keep the names straight :crazed 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 am

Plus, Tasos according to a woman's tweet in his thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:27 am

Can someone tell me where the contestant chart is that ChloeP made?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 am

chloep wrote:Time for an update....

UPDATE: 03/28

Episode 1 – Los Angeles,  CA   (25 contestants  - ? )
3/12: Meet & Greet
3/13: 1st Rose Ceremony (in the morning)

Episode 2 – Los Angeles, CA   ( ? - ? )
3/14: 1-on-1 Date = Picnic at Ventura Beach -> Eric Hill
3/15: Group Date [14] = “Magic Mike” date at the OHM Nightclub ->
3/16: 1-on-1 Date = Santa Anita Racetrack ->
3/17: 2nd Rose Ceremony    

Episode 3 – Santa Barbara, CA   ( ? - ? )
3/18: 1-on-1 Date = "Courthouse" ->
3/19: Group Date [12] = Boyz II Men concert at the Paso Nuevo Mall -> Eric, Marquel, Bradley, Pat, Marcus, Andrew - Brian, Brett, Josh, Tasos, Ron, Cody
3/20: 1-on-1 Date = at the park ->
3/21: 3rd Rose Ceremony

3/22: Travel
3/23: Travel

Episode 4 – Uncasville, CT   ( ? - ? )
3/24: 1-on-1 Date =
3/25: Group Date [?] = "Essex, CT" ->
3/26: 1-on-1 Date = Jon Pardi Concert at Mohegan Sun -> Marcus Grodd
3/27: 4th Rose Ceremony

Here is the chart the she made upthread. Perhaps she would be kind enough to add the contestants names to the dates already sleuthed as well so it is not just a dates/location chart but also an Elimination chart ?

Thanks Chloep !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 pm

^^
I plan on doing a chart like the one I did last season...Smiley
www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2206-bachelor-18-contestants-chart-discussion

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Until then, here is a simplified version...(name is linked to their contestant threads) -> ps. we know the names of 15 of the 25 guys)

Episode [1] 25 -> 19

Andrew
Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Dylan
Eric
JJ
Josh B.
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Patrick
Ron
Tasos

+
unkown1
unkown2
unkown3
unkown4
unkown5
unkown6
unkown7
unkown8
unkown9
unkown10

Episode [2] 19 -> 16

Andrew
Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Eric
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Patrick
Ron
Tasos

+ 7 GUYS

Episode [3] 16 -> 13

Andrew
Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Eric
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Patrick
Ron
Tasos

+ 4 GUYS

Episode [4] 13 -> 11

Brett
Brian
Cody
Marcus
Patrick
Tasos

+ 7 GUYS

Episode [5] 11 -> 8

Brian
Marcus
Tasos

+ 8 GUYS

TBD AND UPDATED (keep in mind, I only listed the name of the guys that we have a proof of that they are still there, sure Josh M., Eric and etc. are probably still there but we only assume that, we have nothing to back it up.... once we do, I'll add their names:)  yes  :gotcha:

Last edited by chloep on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1