SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:13 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:So it seems from the contestants threads we know that Marcus, Brian and Patrick were in Conneticut (with Marcus and Ben def onto the next location).  I'm assuming Eric and Josh are locks for top 6, Josh probably top 4 for a hometown date no matter what, unless he really messes this up somehow. So that would be 5 out of the 13 the lady mentioned in her plane story to Boston (Patrick's Thread).

Hopefully there will be some sightings in Europe to let us know about some others.

I haven't been keeping up but have you guys done a Chart for what you know already ?

ETA : I just noticed chloep has done a chart. Perhaps it should be stickied and then updated as more is sleuthed ?

Good idea, because I keep the names straight :crazed 

Here it is: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion
I made one below this thread(non-discussion)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 pm

Oops, never mind!   giggling
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Chloep,

Which rose ceremony do you think Patrick and Eric were eliminated ?

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:28 pm

ilb123 wrote:Chloep,

My guess is Eric at the 4th and Patrick after a 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 this week. So week 5.

Gosh, I know, it does seem extremely weird that Eric would get eliminated this early(considering he's had the first 1-on-1 of the season), but we have multiple signs pointing to his elimination.... Maybe Andi hadn't really been feeling him at their 1-on-1 either, but it was still week1 so she gave him a rose nonetheless. Or maybe he left on his own or The First Date Curse kicked in extra early for him(growing needy and insecure as you see the lead growing closer to other contestants...)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Thank you Chloep for explaining your thoughts.

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm

chloep wrote:

My guess is Eric at the 4th and Patrick after a 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 this week. So week 5.

Gosh, I know, it does seem extremely weird that Eric would get eliminated this early(considering he's had the first 1-on-1 of the season), but we have multiple signs pointing to his elimination.... Maybe Andi hadn't really been feeling him at their 1-on-1 either, but it was still week1 so she gave him a rose nonetheless. Or maybe he left on his own or The First Date Curse kicked in extra early for him(growing needy and insecure as you see the lead growing closer to other contestants...)

I'm thinking that if he's been sent home, Andi had some time to reflect and perhaps she came to think he was there to promote his project- or in one on one time sometime later he didn't seem enough into her- didn't choose to find out enough about her. It became decently clear that once JuanPa did not try to find out about her that she lost all interest in him. So I think that Andi is expecting the guys to find out about her, not just lay their own souls bare. I may be wrong, but the only seasons where the guys really had a chance to know about the lead beforehand were Emily and Sean (not because Sean had been announced early, but because the women they cast were very well aware of him). The guys mostly haven't followed The Bachelor and don't really know much about the female leads. So, if I were Andi, I'd want the guys to be asking as many questions about me as I'm asking about them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:48 pm

It seems as if there is a high possibility that Andi has quite a bit of men there that we still have not identified yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:00 pm

chloep wrote:

Interesting! Thanks Chloep for the great info you are able to find.

I think the first date is usually someone TPTB sees having a season long story arc and being there for most of the show and someone they think the lead will like and viewers will too (thus so many ette's coming from that spot).

I assumed Eric would be the same. If he's gone this early (a first for the first-daters in recent seasons) it looks like Andi won't be content to carry along people the producers pick/like, and will be very real about getting rid of guys. If they don't measure up to her standards I think it's buh-bye even if the producers were expecting them to be a frontrunner and maybe even want them around. Maybe we'll get some different story patterns this season compared to the usual formula with them wanting to play up Andi's tough woman character.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:It seems as if there is a high possibility that Andi has quite a bit of men there that we still have not identified yet.

At most 4 unknown guys are still around(see Week 3: we've known 12 OF the 16 guys who were around back then, and it is fully possible that either Dylan or JJ or both are 1/2 of those 4 missing-> so even if both JJ and Dylan got eliminated before Week 3, we would only have 4 guys who we haven't identified yet.)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Thanks Chloe….that is helpful.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:32 pm

chloep wrote:
eversotrue wrote:It seems as if there is a high possibility that Andi has quite a bit of men there that we still have not identified yet.

At most 4 unknown guys are still around(see Week 3: we've known 12 OF the 16 guys who were around back then, and it is fully possible that either Dylan or JJ or both are 1/2 of those 4 missing-> so even if both JJ and Dylan got eliminated before Week 3, we would only have 4 guys who we haven't identified yet.)

This is what I was thinking also. I wondered if Dylan could be the Santa Anita date? We only have a photo from the back, so I don't know for sure.
I think they usually keep one of the front runners back until later. We had photos of Drew but no information until later in the season and he ended up F2-3.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
chloep wrote:

This is what I was thinking also.  I wondered if Dylan could be the Santa Anita date?  We only have a photo from the back, so I don't know for sure.  
I think they usually keep one of the front runners back until later.  We had photos of Drew but no information until later in the season and he ended up F2-3.
Roberto was not identified during Ali's pre-season sleuthing either. We did have the SCs of their portugal 1on1 date but no one knew who he was. Somehow the F1 manages to escape being identified.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1