SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 pm

I do think they talk to each other a little bit more than we see on TV. As past leads have said, the conversations they have about what one does for a living, etc., end up on the cutting room floor. For example, we see under, say, AshLee's name that she's a professional organizer. But never did we hear Sean talk to her about that. But he knew that about her. We did hear Des say she worked in design, I think in her first night conversation with Sean and he perked up at that.... it was his reaction they wanted to capture. But TPTB consider occupation mundane (and something to misrepresent at times), so we just don't see it except as a graphic.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm

I have no problem with being attracted to wealth. After having been married to someone who was such a tight A$$ that he squeaked when he walked, I am obviously looking for something similar!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:55 pm

chloep wrote:I am sorry guys, I wish I could properly update stuff and post the charts, but I am currently out of country with only my iPad on hand, so this will have to do for the time being.....

Some corrections to make: 7th RC took place on SUNDAY not Monday, late afternoon/early night in Belgium... The jet-lag(my) and the time delay(theirs) messed with my head, sorry..;) 100% on Sunday, we only had 2 1-on-1s not 3....4 guys had a GD filmed last. Both eliminated contestants were flown home Tuesday night.

As I mentioned before, I still think Josh's HTD is filmed 3rd. Especially now that I see which HTD location was missing:Iowa. Smiley

Ps: Interesting F4.. What do they all have in common.... Well, they are all cute, with seemingly good jobs.....aaaaand they are all LOADED. I'd say these 4 guys(/their families) are the wealthiest out of the 19  who made it past night 1.... Ummm. I really hope it's just a coincidence...

Just to keep things straight until Chloe can update:

Episode 7- Belgium(Brussels)

4/10: 1-on-1 Date  = ?

4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place.)

4/12: Group Date  = (4-on -1) ????

4/13: 7th Rose Ceremony

Eliminated:?? were flown home on 4/15

4/14: travel

4/15: travel

Episode 8- HTD

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee, WI)

4/17: travel

4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa)

4/19: travel

4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida)

4/21: travel

4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas)

4/23: HTD Rose Ceremony

Eliminated: ?

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:13 am; edited 3 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:31 pm

chloep wrote:I am sorry guys, I wish I could properly update stuff and post the charts, but I am currently out of country with only my iPad on hand, so this will have to do for the time being.....

Some corrections to make: 7th RC took place on SUNDAY not Monday, late afternoon/early night in Belgium... The jet-lag(my) and the time delay(theirs) messed with my head, sorry..;) 100% on Sunday, we only had 2 1-on-1s not 3....4 guys had a GD filmed last. Both eliminated contestants were flown home Tuesday night.

As I mentioned before, I still think Josh's HTD is filmed 3rd. Especially now that I see which HTD location was missing:Iowa. Smiley

Ps: Interesting F4.. What do they all have in common.... Well, they are all cute, with seemingly good jobs.....aaaaand they are all LOADED. I'd say these 4 guys(/their families) are the wealthiest out of the 19  who made it past night 1.... Ummm. I really hope it's just a coincidence...

No worries.  Smiley  Hope he time difference doesn't do you in!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:16 pm

TY for the updates, Chloe Smiley

As far as the wealthy guys picked by Andi, No surprise for me. She came across as someone who put a Lot of credit into financial stability and similar family's values/background and life style. Apparently she knows what she wants and works best for her. And...I dont think Its wrong. I just Hope she doesnt cause too much misery for her F2/F3. So far it seems Marcus and Nick are the emotional, sensitive ones.

Im eager to see whether we would get inside pics from Marcus's--- Dallas,adjacent to RS---house

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:I have no problem with being attracted to wealth.  After having been married to someone who was such a tight A$$ that he squeaked when he walked, I am obviously looking for something similar!!
I hear ya. Let me see those banks balances before we even have that coffee laugh out loud

I'm sure her parents worked very hard to be financially stable. She has a terrific career and I can only imagine how many hours of hard work it took for her to be where she is at this stage in her life. 

If these guys have all worked very hard to get to where they are in their life, she might recognize that, rather than being supported by Mommy and Daddy whenever they needed. 

It all comes down to attraction, and seeing how that person would fit in her life, which I would hope is the way she is thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Personally, I would find it refreshing to have a season where the lead is really looking at all aspects of attraction--looks, chemistry, intelligence, goals. When I heard they had selected Andi as the lead, I was relieved as I was pretty sure a woman of her intelligence and accomplishment would use both her head and her heart in her search. Seems as though the F4 have that for her.

Can someone explain to me what Chris' profession is? And would it be restricted to the heartland in terms of geography?

Looking forward to this season.

Do we know where they will travel after hometowns?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:58 pm

california90 wrote:

I noticed that too.. it doesn't surprise me though with her, which made sense why the other guys have been eliminated.

Thanks for the great info. you are able to pass along Chloep.  Just wondering about Marcus being included in this statement since there isn't much about him or his family on the board, other than the soccer background.  Do you know any more about him/his situation?

IMO, I think people from similar upbringings/family lifestyles probably naturally gravitate towards each other.  So nothing wrong with looking for a match who fits in with you economically and career and lifestyle wise. Probably smart.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:02 pm

luvstx wrote:Personally, I would find it refreshing to have a season where the lead is really looking at all aspects of attraction--looks, chemistry, intelligence, goals.  When I heard they had selected Andi as the lead, I was relieved as I was pretty sure a woman of her intelligence and accomplishment would use both her head and her heart in her search.  Seems as though the F4 have that for her.

Can someone explain to me what Chris' profession is?  And would it be restricted to the heartland in terms of geography?

While I don't know exactly what his profession is, it does seem to be pretty ag related. Which means it is restrictive to where there is agriculture. That being said, there are many ag related companies in Chicago, Sacramento, yes, Georgia, too ..... in many good-sized cities. So he's not necessarily bound to small-town Iowa.

We all make compromises in life. I'm sure they could find a mutually agreeable place to live/work where Andi can practice law- if that's what she wants to do.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:38 pm

luvstx wrote:Personally, I would find it refreshing to have a season where the lead is really looking at all aspects of attraction--looks, chemistry, intelligence, goals.  When I heard they had selected Andi as the lead, I was relieved as I was pretty sure a woman of her intelligence and accomplishment would use both her head and her heart in her search.  Seems as though the F4 have that for her.

Can someone explain to me what Chris' profession is?  And would it be restricted to the heartland in terms of geography?

My brother is in the same field somewhat. As a farm manager, Chris could potentially do any of the following plus more: looking at acquiring new land/livestock, analyzing activity to have maximum output/profit, managing the staff, marketing the farm, buying supplies, and overseeing the farm's finances. This is a job that can be done in other locations and at other types of farms. He also seems to deal with investing in other farms perhaps.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 86669110 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
luvstx wrote:

My brother is in the same field somewhat. As a farm manager, Chris could potentially do any of the following plus more: looking at acquiring new land/livestock, analyzing activity to have maximum output/profit, managing the staff, marketing the farm, buying supplies, and overseeing the farm's finances. This is a job that can be done in other locations and at other types of farms. He also seems to deal with investing in other farms perhaps.

I live in Sonoma County where agriculture is king. When I read of Chris' background, I thought he could do so many things. I agree with mngirl - he's very marketable. Before I lived here, I would have had the same question - is Chris employable outside the midwest where there are big farms? Now, I can say - "YES" and his expertise is really sought by business. So much respect for farmers now!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
umngirl wrote:
luvstx wrote:

I live in Sonoma County where agriculture is king.  When I read of Chris' background, I thought he could do so many things.  I agree with mngirl - he's very marketable.  Before I lived here, I would have had the same question - is Chris employable outside the midwest where there are big farms?  Now, I can say - "YES" and his expertise is really sought by business.  So much respect for farmers now!

Great to hear, Norcalgal. My ignorance (and East Coast snobbery...!) is showing. Glad to be corrected.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1