SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:If Josh's HTD is Sunday I find that great! since ITs Easter and they both are jewish Smiley)

May i ask, how do you know that Josh is jewish?

He graduated from Jesuit HS. I would assume he is a catholic following his dad  question . TIA!

I was thinking the same thing mura, and one of the articles that I read said that Josh's mother was born Jewish and his dad was Catholic.  That left the me wondering if she was still practicing the Jewish faith or not.  no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

I guess only their families or close friends might know. It's very individualized. My brother-in-law is jewish, his wife lutheran, the kids lutheran and they go to a catholic school. So go figure. it works for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:15 pm

There are many who attend Catholic schools who aren't Catholic. Some for the education (and the Jesuits provide a fine one) and some for the athletics (Barry Bonds and Tom Brady attended the Jesuit school in San Mateo, CA, for instance, and while I know Brady is Catholic, I'm not so sure about Barry. There are many fine schools in the Bay area he could have attended, but the athletics there are great). Josh and his brother have both been great successes athletically, and Jesuit may be one of the reasons.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:19 pm

I didn't think that Aaron went to Jesuit HS, I thought I read where he went to a different HS.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Aaron went to Plant High School

I thought I read in the article in Josh's thread something about a tattoo Aaron has it is Christian for the whole family and a Star of David for his Mom, but it did. to say exactly what they practice.

I would guess they might celebrate both, but I don't personally know them.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 am

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:If Josh's HTD is Sunday I find that great! since ITs Easter and they both are jewish Smiley)

Do we know for sure that Josh is Jewish? He could be Catholic. Aaron's family tatoo has both a cross and a star of david.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

May i ask, how do you know that Josh is jewish?

He graduated from Jesuit HS. I would assume he is a catholic following his dad  question . TIA!

Hi Mura,

Growing up on the west coast of Florida myself, we actually had a lot of Jewish kids who attended Catholic Schools. Good private education.

Though, I am not sure he is Jewish.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 am

I am sorry guys, I wish I could properly update stuff and post the charts, but I am currently out of country with only my iPad on hand, so this will have to do for the time being.....

Some corrections to make: 7th RC took place on SUNDAY not Monday, late afternoon/early night in Belgium... The jet-lag(my) and the time delay(theirs) messed with my head, sorry..;) 100% on Sunday, we only had 2 1-on-1s not 3....4 guys had a GD filmed last. Both eliminated contestants were flown home Tuesday night.

As I mentioned before, I still think Josh's HTD is filmed 3rd. Especially now that I see which HTD location was missing:Iowa. Smiley

Ps: Interesting F4.. What do they all have in common.... Well, they are all cute, with seemingly good jobs.....aaaaand they are all LOADED. I'd say these 4 guys(/their families) are the wealthiest out of the 19 who made it past night 1.... Ummm. I really hope it's just a coincidence...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am

chloep wrote:I am sorry guys, I wish I could properly update stuff and post the charts, but I am currently out of country with only my iPad on hand, so this will have to do for the time being.....

Some corrections to make: 7th RC took place on SUNDAY not Monday, late afternoon/early night in Belgium... The jet-lag(my) and the time delay(theirs) messed with my head, sorry..;) 100% on Sunday, we only had 2 1-on-1s not 3....4 guys had a GD filmed last. Both eliminated contestants were flown home Tuesday night.

As I mentioned before, I still think Josh's HTD is filmed 3rd. Especially now that I see which HTD location was missing:Iowa. Smiley

Ps: Interesting F4.. What do they all have in common.... Well, they are all cute, with seemingly good jobs.....aaaaand they are all LOADED. I'd say these 4 guys(/their families) are the wealthiest out of the 19  who made it past night 1.... Ummm. I really hope it's just a coincidence...

I noticed that too.. it doesn't surprise me though with her, which made sense why the other guys have been eliminated.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:30 pm

In real life, if money is important as far as attraction is concerned, love does not always conquer all. (You can make similar arguments about the desire for notoriety (er, fame), religion, education levels, etc. If that is important for Andi, and these guys all have considerable where with all, then each is a possible match for her. We often look at the Bach/ette as a fairy tale story, but the fairy tale only gets to the Happily Ever After for those who've been realistic about real life.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Andi's dad is very successful and she's clearly his princess, she's used to a certain lifestyle and manner of being treated so it's no surprise or anything "wrong" that she gravitated to the men who would be able to have the same lifestyle and goals/values as her own family.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:47 pm

How would she know how well to do the families are? Just through conversation and getting to know them? Or is she made aware these things by her people?

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1