SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:11 am

Mr Write wrote:Things are partially on hold. Some members of production will attend Eric's funeral service tomorrow in Salt Lake City.
Thanks again for the information. So as it seems, they will be leaving sometime tomorrow or the next day for the FD location. With the tweets about Hawaii, do we think that could be the FD location?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:19 am

So does that mean that they informed Andi and her F3?  🇳🇴
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:52 am

IrishGal wrote:So does that mean that they informed Andi and her F3?  🇳🇴
I don't know, but for them to put filming on hold as they have, they must have some reason to tell the guys.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:29 am

I am glad that those from production who want to attend the funeral will be able to go. It will be interesting to see if Andi attends.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:38 pm

My guess would be Andi will not be there.

I wonder if she has any feelings of guilt, like if he stayed, he may still be alive. I would guess that would be a normal feeling. Though we don't even know the circumstances of his leaving.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:20 pm

You have to remember that by Connecticut the guys have formed much stronger connections with each other than Andi has with any of them. I don't think Andi will have guilt. This was an accident which really resulted from Eric's lifestyle- he was a thrill seeker. It's not as if he was off doing something stupid or out of his comfort zone. He'd probably been hang gliding in that location several, if not many, times before. So he was living his adventure. It is sad, yes, but no one ever associated him, not even those who were out with him on that last adventure (hang gliding) should harbor feelings of guilt or regret. Just sadness.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

I feel like they have to had told them all by now.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:24 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I feel like they have to had told them all by now.  

In addition to scheduling impacts caused by senior folks attending funeral today, the cast are not as disconnected/unplugged as they used to me throughout filming, and it seems it would be near impossible to prevent this information from reaching them by word of mouth or internet exposure, so my strong bet would be it was handled sensitively and universally with remaining cast.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Mr Write wrote:Things are partially on hold. Some members of production will attend Eric's funeral service tomorrow in Salt Lake City.

Thanks for the info Mr Write.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:37 pm

I think I have the FD location.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Mr Write wrote:I think I have the FD location.  

Cool! Go ahead and say it. Perhaps people can help confirm it!  bestbud! 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Where is atem and her very spot-on info of filming locations from ragmags when we need her?? giggling

LOL Too dang funny. Well, the rag mags aren't talking about the show now. I am sure they will when the show is about to start, but it will be mostly on stuff we already know!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1