SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Mr Write wrote:I think I have the FD location.  

Whohooo Go Mr Write!  :Woah-hoo: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mr Write Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Just running the logic by Lav to see if she agrees.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Mr Write wrote:Just running the logic by Lav to see if she agrees.

Okay sounds good! Ya'll make a great team!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Alright ... we think they are going to Hawaii, and will spend some or all of their time on Kauai. Still refining this.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Hmmm... I must have had ESP! giggling (about 24 hrs ago I posted "maybe Hawaii")

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hmmm... I must have had ESP! giggling (about 24 hrs ago I posted "maybe Hawaii")

Either that, or you're hanging out on the tarmac. #Kashathestalker  Hugesmile 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:00 pm

WTG Kasha - I would attribute it to pure sleuthing brilliance! yes

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:09 pm

I have a bizarre 6 degrees of separation that every once in a while plays out--so I was kind of inadvertently told it just maybe could be going out that way --to Hawaii.  Weirdly enough, it was from 2 different "sources" which was more the 6 degrees that go in opposite direction.

Actually, I am currently typing on my IPAD from the wheel wells of their plane. Wish me safe travels. Glad I got xtra insurance for my IPAD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Mr Write wrote:Alright ... we think they are going to Hawaii, and will spend some or all of their time on Kauai. Still refining this.

clapping!  I am looking forward to Hawaii! Andi may have my favorite season when it comes to places visited.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Mr Write wrote:Alright ... we think they are going to Hawaii, and will spend some or all of their time on Kauai. Still refining this.

LOL - if it's the final rose ceremony, I'm happy to snoop (I arrive in Kauai May 4).  If the fantasy dates are there, I will end up a day late and a dollar short, just like I did with Jillian's season (was on the big island at the Fairmont resort the day before they arrived  :Frown: ) Keep me posted!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:Hmmm... I must have had ESP! giggling (about 24 hrs ago I posted "maybe Hawaii")

I'm right with you on that one Kasha! ESP and sleuthing too many seasons laugh out loud

Wow everybody! I just caught up on 5 pages, awesome work! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:03 am

They are doing it to me again (like Juan Pablo going to South Korea)!  I don't care for Andi and they are going to Hawaii, where I wanted them to go.  Ugh!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1