Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:18 am

hbbanner Eric! I'm so glad we got to know you through this crazy show! RIP handsome!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43896

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by whit90 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 am

ERIC :  :Happy Birthday. RIP
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:52 pm

This may sound a little weird, but I like to think of those who pass as angels guiding us around. I imagine Eric as the very adventurous angel taking care of those who need a little extra work.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:02 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:This may sound a little weird, but I like to think of those who pass as angels guiding us around.  I imagine Eric as the very adventurous angel taking care of those who need a little extra work.

ITA, I think that's a great way to imagine Eric. :yes:
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 pm

@Rolly wrote:
@stuckinsc wrote:This may sound a little weird, but I like to think of those who pass as angels guiding us around.  I imagine Eric as the very adventurous angel taking care of those who need a little extra work.

ITA, I think that's a great way to imagine Eric. :yes:

Same here!  yes 
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:36 pm

@GrahamGal wrote: snipped...from No Spoilers. If anyone can help, post the avi's in this thread.

No Spoilers

Can someone that is spoiled bring some avatars of Eric over to the unspoiled.  I would love to change my avi from Jash to Eric for the rest of the season.  If there is a place I can grab them from the spoiled side without getting spoiled I would be more than happy to be directed that way.  TIA.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43896

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:20 pm

What a beautiful sentiment - thank you for sharing!
FLChica

Female Posts : 1087

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum