SELECT CONTENT

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Post by california90 Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:38 pm

LMAO omg he's unclesexy?!?! bahaha. i remember him coming into chats with Jenna (overanalyze) last season.

california90

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:42 pm

california90 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Interesting info on this guy in today's column (Thurs) from Reality Steve ... that, um, he is kind of a troll.  Well known in the Bachelor Community.

Can you link to that?

http://realitysteve.com/2014/03/13/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers/

Down at the bottom

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Oh, so this is "Uncle Sexy," he is a major fanboy of the franchise. I recall that he used to troll on a number of former contestants, posting lewd tweets and sounding very familiar with everyone. For a while, I thought he was a part of production, until he got into it with Lindsay at some point and she had to block him, or something. He chatted on Twitter frequently, with Millsy, during Sean's season.

The producers cannot say they don't know who he is, so I have a feeling that he must have been casted for a specific role. This guy has been following the show for a long time, and if he is as smart as he is yucky he will know exactly what to do to go far.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:58 pm

california90 wrote:LMAO omg he's unclesexy?!?! bahaha. i remember him coming into chats with Jenna (overanalyze) last season.

What the heck happens in those chats???!!!!

Lol, what cracked me up after reading the descriptions was how the moment Natalie and Sean (the video host, not Sean Lowe) figured out "Uncle Sexy" was hot, all was forgiven.   Or maybe looks really are all they care about?  Sometimes it is good to be married and not have to figure out young singles.

Full disclosure: I had no idea until I read Reality Steve that an Uncle Sexy existed.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 am

julychild wrote:
The producers cannot say they don't know who he is, so I have a feeling that he must have been casted for a specific role.

Agreed.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 am

I don't remember a wholeee lot, but I think he tries really hard to get into the inner bachelor circle. I do remember him with a few inappropriate comments and the girls calling him out, but it always sounded like he was trolling. There are also times they were like COME ON CAMERA but he refuses and says "he doesnt have a web camera" lol.

But I can't believe thats what he looks like lol. I always thought he was some old pervy guy lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:12 am

This is like breaking of the 4th wall right here. How odd!!! I trust Andi to suss this situation out immediately! Lol!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:36 am

UPDATE: ELIMINATED -> NIGHT 1

(Twitter & FB profile has been activated today)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:07 am

chloep wrote:UPDATE: ELIMINATED -> NIGHT 1

Did he even make the 25 guys?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:13 am

atem wrote:

Did he even make the 25 guys?

I was wondering the same thing atem.  no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:50 am

Alanna wrote:This is like breaking of the 4th wall right here. How odd!!! I trust Andi to suss this situation out immediately! Lol!

Dang! That was fast!  giggling 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 2 8554319625_3737a89572_tUPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 2 8555428414_13183c9699_tUPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 2 8555428450_fee0585c93_tUPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 2 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:03 am

I think there's a possibility they didn't end up casting him and sending home. Don't they do that with a few guys each season?

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

+7
julychild
california90
atem
bleuberry
Piper61