SELECT CONTENT

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 pm

He cracks me up!

JJ O'Brien ‏@mrjjobrien 43m
perfect fraturday beer carrier pic.twitter.com/oEE7HZotue

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 Bpkn_hkIIAAax5v

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by carolinezep Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Am I the only one who finds this guy super annoying? He seems like he's always tweaking out... the bulging eyes, the shit stirring etc. Plus he looks a decade older than everyone else.

carolinezep

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:12 pm

carolinezep wrote:Am I the only one who finds this guy super annoying?  He seems like he's always tweaking out... the bulging eyes, the shit stirring etc. Plus he looks a decade older than everyone else.

Nope you are not alone, I don't know what his game is but he is very annoying and what was more annoying was he got the group date rose. That story he told Marquel I'm sure was exaggerated with the made up name and he even admitted in his PI he wasn't sure that was what was said it might have been the 2 black men and not the word he used to upset Marquel at all.  :stirthepot 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:50 pm

^^ I have to agree. JJ is a pot stirrer. I am pretty sure that Andrew is educated, has good job at Facebook and lives in metropolitan area in CA so I am giving him the benefit of doubt that he's not a racist and just doesn't talk that way. I am NO Andrew fan whatsoever but I just can't imagine any guy in this day and age using that kind of offensive language ... especially when he just met JJ that night and was being filmed.  

If someone says that TPTB captured the discussion on tape, so be it ... but almost makes me think that they did not if they had JJ give that ITM saying he wasn't "sure" but willing to go on live TV to make claim!

... Wow, no wonder the guy had friend issues in school ...

Very bad all around and can't believe that TPTB used that to stir up drama when it really could be damaging to Andrew's career/personal life outside of filming as opposed to the drama stirred up about Nick whose "fault" was he didn't want to mime.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:53 pm

tptb care nothing for anyones careers and personal life outside the show as long as they have their drama.

I thought Andrew also handled things well but enough was enough.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Just throwing it out there.... JJ actually capped it when Andrew (supposedly) said that "of course, the two blackies get a rose"

JJ O'Brien @mrjjobrien  ·  20h
in case you don't have ep 1 saved on your DVR - here is a screenshot of the moment...and I wasn't that drunk

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 BqSq5rCCEAI7OIP

Last edited by chloep on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:13 pm

^^^ Wow! I stand corrected. Andrew really is a first-class A$$
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Yep I saw that tweet I don't think it was completely made up I don't think he said those exact words but even JJ admitted that too
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:31 pm

chloep wrote:Just throwing it out there.... JJ actually capped it when Andrew (supposedly) said that "of course, the two blackies get a rose"

JJ O'Brien @mrjjobrien  ·  20h
in case you don't have ep 1 saved on your DVR - here is a screenshot of the moment...and I wasn't that drunk

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 BqSq5rCCEAI7OIP

WOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

So why did JJ wait until the 5th episode to say something? Why didn't he say something to both Ron and Marquel when it happened. Something just seems off to me with this whole JJ and tattle-telling or snitching whatever you want to call it. I still call it  :stirthepot 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:19 pm

I think it was to a point producer induced... Kathy made a good point about him talking to his producer about his relationship with the other guys and, you know, JJ could say something like "I am definitely not a fan of Andrew, especially bc of his inappropriate remarks.." and here comes the producer("What remarks?" "Does Marquel know this, why haven't you told him..." etc)

Last edited by chloep on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 pm

carolinezep wrote:Am I the only one who finds this guy super annoying?  He seems like he's always tweaking out... the bulging eyes, the shit stirring etc. Plus he looks a decade older than everyone else.
No. I do not find his personality attractive. He is an instigator and a pot stirrer and I don't find him physically attractive. If he was a tattle tale in school as he is as an adult, I can see him having difficulties making friends.  All in all, he is a waste and is very annoying to me. Like a mosquito.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+32
umngirl
sbolduc
MVMom39forever
carolinezep
Cecilia