SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue 18 Mar 2014, 8:55 pm

sophienette wrote:Some very interesting info:

- He was born in Florida and attended the University of Tampa. He moved to Georgia to be with his brother.
- His parents are Lauren and Dennis - his dad is Catholic and his mum Jewish.
- His mum survived a brain tumor diagnosed in 2003.
- His dog is called Sabel.

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/18/josh-murray-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Thanks! Smiley Interesting ....  On paper, a match made in haven...👅 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:11 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
jen689 wrote:Josh's moms tweet to Andi's dad

@HyDorfman We're hoping to meet your spectacular daughter!

https://twitter.com/mommamurray

Seriously?!  

You said that a lot nicer than I was thinking.

giggling Yeah, I had to find another way of saying it.

Lol.. Make sure One spot on HTD?... His mom's excitement amuse me:)). that day When bachelorette has become such an important family business  sneakyl thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:51 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
jen689 wrote:Josh's moms tweet to Andi's dad

@HyDorfman We're hoping to meet your spectacular daughter!

https://twitter.com/mommamurray

Seriously?!  

You said that a lot nicer than I was thinking.

giggling Yeah, I had to find another way of saying it.

Lol.. Make sure One spot on HTD?... His mom's excitement amuse me:)). that day When bachelorette has become such an important family business  sneakyl thumbsup 

I have no issue with it. Even if there is no HTD, they can always meet sometime.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed 19 Mar 2014, 2:45 pm

I live an hour or so from Athens. I am thinking of dragging one of my bffs who is 26 to Athens to search for him. She is an UGA alum for her BS and MS, so heck, they have something in common and I can drool.  giggling 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed 19 Mar 2014, 3:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I live an hour or so from Athens.  I am thinking of dragging one of my bffs who is 26 to Athens to search for him.  She is an UGA alum for her BS and MS, so heck, they have something in common and I can drool.  giggling 

Hi "Stuck.." :WAVEY: if they come to Athens I want to go!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed 19 Mar 2014, 4:30 pm

Nutty, you are always welcome to come and visit.  I think his HTD would be in Athens, since his brother is in Athens too.  If it is you can fly down and we will all go together.  Now I have to pay attention to the filming schedule and if he gets that far.

BTW, Athens is a really fun town too. Not quite as awesome as Austin, but pretty great! I was planning to go there for grad school until my parents came up with the bright idea for me to live with them if I went to UGA. I quickly switched the school I was interested in, for me moving in with my parents was just not an option.  :gotcha: 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:12 pm

Josh's mom is hilarious lol!!! I'm excited to see Josh live and in action now if he's anything like his mom.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat 22 Mar 2014, 6:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

- He was born in Florida and attended the University of Tampa. He moved to Georgia to be with his brother.

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/18/josh-murray-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Thanks Sophie... What a hottie!!! Interesting facts indeed. Religion, hometown, work, fam could easily compatible with Andi. Heck, the way I see it, he could easily be the F1, unless he screw up either by himself or TPTB-driven..laugh out loud

His bb history and graduated from Jesuit HS reminds me of Chris. Hoping he is personable enough to swoon me over and get me glued on my TV!! Hugesmile 

Being former baseball players, Chris probably knows him.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat 22 Mar 2014, 6:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

2002 collector card:
1589-314346Bk

Thanks Sophie... What a hottie!!! Interesting facts indeed. Religion, hometown, work, fam could easily compatible with Andi. Heck, the way I see it, he could easily be the F1, unless he screw up either by himself or TPTB-driven..laugh out loud

His bb history and graduated from Jesuit HS reminds me of Chris. Hoping he is personable enough to swoon me over and get me glued on my TV!! Hugesmile 

If his personality is anything like Chris' I'm sold!!  For me, Chris is a hard act to follow for any guy but I hope I get pleasantly surprised.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Mar 2014, 8:02 pm

MMA and SLA... Agreed...altho I think the odds for him being very fond of poems is slim to none..laugh out loud. No Chris 2.0 for me definitely... But if I Were to name 2 reasons Why I should tune in this season, its Josh and Brian (is it Weird that I really dont Care about Andy??..laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat 22 Mar 2014, 8:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:MMA and SLA... Agreed...altho I think the odds for him being very fond of poems is slim to none..laugh out loud. No Chris 2.0 for me definitely... But if I Were to name 2 reasons Why I should tune in this season, its Josh and Brian (is it Weird that I really dont Care about Andy??..laugh out loud)

LOL mura, I wasn't even thinking of Chris' poems when I mentioned his personality but you are right that was sure part of it and something that he and Des had in common.  But I was thinking of how caring he was and he seemed to get along with everyone and stayed away from any drama.

No it's not weird that you don't care about Andi - I didn't care for Des but watched because of the men, mainly Chris!  I have since learned to like Des so maybe the same will happen with Andi but again I will watch because some of the men look very interesting to me.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:03 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:MMA and SLA... Agreed...altho I think the odds for him being very fond of poems is slim to none..laugh out loud. No Chris 2.0 for me definitely... But if I Were to name 2 reasons Why I should tune in this season, its Josh and Brian (is it Weird that I really dont Care about Andy??..laugh out loud)

LOL mura, I wasn't even thinking of Chris' poems when I mentioned his personality but you are right that was sure part of it and something that he and Des had in common.  But I was thinking of how caring he was and he seemed to get along with everyone and stayed away from any drama.

No it's not weird that you don't care about Andi - I didn't care for Des but watched because of the men, mainly Chris!  I have since learned to like Des so maybe the same will happen with Andi but again I will watch because some of the men look very interesting to me.

Haha... Thanks SLA...glad to Know that im not weird ...laugh out loud...and we are on the same train again ... At least I hope Josh is a funny Guy Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123