SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri May 02, 2014 9:58 pm

welcomebanner Please keep your eyes peeled! If he went home at F4 he might show up at work any day!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat May 03, 2014 4:27 am

missfire1977 wrote:Thanks Everyone
I'm excited to see how this season pans out.  I will defiantly be hear joining in on the conversations.  I was curious where Josh works so I looked it up and found the address.  It turns out he works across the street from me.  What a small world. I'm all of a sudden in need of financial guidance.  :bigsmile: 

Where? I am Duluth, may be we can meet up and go get some advise.  lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 am

Maggenzm wrote:
I'm excited to see how this season pans out.  I will defiantly be hear joining in on the conversations.  I was curious where Josh works so I looked it up and found the address.  It turns out he works across the street from me.  What a small world. I'm all of a sudden in need of financial guidance.  :bigsmile: 

Lol... Don't forget to share us the pics and financial tips from him when y'all managed to get there  :Clap: Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sat May 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Watkinsville. It's just outside of Athens.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sat May 03, 2014 10:45 pm

IrishGal wrote:welcomebanner  Please keep your eyes peeled!  If he went home at F4 he might show up at work any day!

I will do my best.  
missfire1977
missfire1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:16 pm

His brother Aaron tweeted a photo that he is in NY for the NFL draft that starts Thursday night. I hope it works out for Josh, it's probably killing him to know that he can't be there when Aaron's name gets called.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 06, 2014 11:26 pm

He probably won't get to watch, but sometimes they'll get word to them if there's something really important (like this) going on. But that draft is so drawn out these days, it's more torturous to watch and wait.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 07, 2014 9:24 am

Idk, I bet they will allow him to watch as well as let him reach out to his brother. As close knit as this family is and as big as this day is, I would think they would allow it.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 am

Aaron is projected as a 3rd or 4th round pick- 2nd or 3rd day. It's not as if you can really predict the timing of it- he will have had contact with multiple teams who, in turn, are pursuing multiple players. I doubt he'll watch, but they will tell him. And maybe let him reach out. I know that I tweeted to CH while Sean was filming, hoping he (Sean) was aware of KSU's fine football season- and he said that Sean was aware.

It is crunch time for the filming, too... (and falling in love).... so that news may have to wait a day or two.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 07, 2014 10:00 am

^^ the whole season has already changed with Eric passing. I think good news would be great on any relationship right now.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 07, 2014 12:28 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ the whole season has already changed with Eric passing.  I think good news would be great on any relationship right now.

TA

It will be the guy that can be her crutch that will emerge with her heart at the end of this. In a way (and I would not have wish this on anyone) but the usual "tricks" that they throw in the path of the female leads have had a real life twist thrown and would likely to either bring Andi close to one of her guys or work completely the opposite.
Waiting for some interviews, hopefully next week to see her demeanor.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 pm

I talked to a friend of mine that's a UPS driver. She didn't know Josh is going to be on the bachelorette. She delivers to his company almost everyday. She knows what he drives. LOL!!! I told her to let me know when he goes back to work. As of today he has not been back. I go to the gym which is next door to his office so I'll be keeping an eye out.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123