SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Haha aw that's cute! Thanks for posting! Can't wait to "see" more of him and the rest of his family soon!

me too Lindz!..given that they are such a close-knit fam (which is a rare thing these days so kudos to them yes ), id guess besides the parents the lil bro and sis will have a "say" too whether they would welcome Andi as a nice addition to the fam.  :Nod: 

Yep! so, it's not just her picking him, his family has to love her too, specially the sister.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 am

I know lots of you want Josh for Andi, but I want Josh for the bachelor. Love his interactions with his siblings, such a great family. It will be fun to see this whole season. Good job casting TPTB!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:I know lots of you want Josh for Andi, but I want Josh for the bachelor.  Love his interactions with his siblings, such a great family.  It will be fun to see this whole season.  Good job casting TPTB!

:yes: He is goofy and funny!! All I have to say is that Pookie better be good to him or someone else will, just saying... cheerdance
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 01, 2014 10:17 am

Josh has a great smile. I get a very sincere vibe from him. While I don't have a strong attraction to him... I do see why Andi still has him there. I think he would be a good F1 for her.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 01, 2014 10:35 am

brittany4400 wrote:Josh has a great smile. I get a very sincere vibe from him. While I don't have a strong attraction to him... I do see why Andi still has him there. I think he would be a good F1 for her.

Yup. His smile is a million dollar one. I don't get why guys like this need this show at all but good for the fans I say.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 01, 2014 12:10 pm

I don't think he needs the show, but I think they like the adventure.

My all time favorite F1, JP said he came for the adventure and fell in love.

It might have also been the right time for Josh, seems like he does a lot for his siblings, but right now Aaron doesn't need him and he will be back for his little sis soon.

I totally have a crush, I have a ton of girls I would set him up with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Thu May 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi everyone,
I just found this blog. I live in Athens Ga. I have seen Josh up close in person at some of the UGA football games. Lets just say all of these pictures of him does him NO JUSTICE!!!!! He is one FFIINNEE tall looking man!!! I will defiantly be glued to the tv as long as he is on the show.  :Drool: 
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 01, 2014 1:17 pm

missfire1977 wrote:Hi everyone,
I just found this blog.  I live in Athens Ga.  I have seen Josh up close in person at some of the UGA football games.  Lets just say all of these pictures of him does him NO JUSTICE!!!!!  He is one FFIINNEE tall looking man!!!  I will defiantly be glued to the tv as long as he is on the show.  :Drool: 

Welcomeparty!  Nice to see you here.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Welcome1 missfire1977 - hope you enjoy the Bacherlette and continue to post throughout the show.  👋 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 1:35 pm

missfire1977 wrote:Hi everyone,
I just found this blog.  I live in Athens Ga.  I have seen Josh up close in person at some of the UGA football games.  Lets just say all of these pictures of him does him NO JUSTICE!!!!!  He is one FFIINNEE tall looking man!!!  I will defiantly be glued to the tv as long as he is on the show.  :Drool: 

Welcome to the gang!
 Welcomeparty! 

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Fri May 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks Everyone
I'm excited to see how this season pans out. I will defiantly be hear joining in on the conversations. I was curious where Josh works so I looked it up and found the address. It turns out he works across the street from me. What a small world. I'm all of a sudden in need of financial guidance.  :bigsmile: 
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm

^^rofl I think you are going to have to wait until they are through filming for your financial guidance if you want to get it from Josh.  Too funny!  That's like all the people with sore muscles that need to schedule an appointment with Marcus. hehehe
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123