SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I hate to actually say his name, but Jake wasn't in the F4.  I am not sure, but since I really liked both Reid and Kiptyn, I found the choice of wee little bitty Jake weird.

Yeah but that was bc Kyp (and Reid ?) turned it down. I Have read somewhere here Kyp was defly offered but chose to decline. Not sure about Reid, though. I was surprised he accepted BP3, 4 sure!  :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:My guess is miss Andi will be very good at seeming very happy with, flirty with and attracted to her guys until she cuts them.  She had no problem acting the part with Juan Pablo and then turning on dime when the act wasn't needed anymore.  I don't really think she saw much in him after the first couple dates, but she was great at playing along as needed.

Not to say I think she'll be mean to them or it's a bad thing,but I think she'll be able to fake it well with guys she likes but knows are matter of time.  Ashley and Des weren't able to fake attraction to anyone beyond 1 or 2 guys, IMO.  I think Andi will have several good "connections".  More fun to watch.  I think she's going to be great.

Makes me nervous for the sweeter guys who might get blindsided.

word I agree with you..Clare has said so, both Sharlene and Andi were never into him (assuming she was not saying it merely bc sourgrapes, but the truth. (note that she didnt say the same about Nikki)).

yeah..as been discussed regarding the Ette,  the more self-absorbed ones seem like the ones who can fake the attractions (Emily came to mind...sorry!  :hidingchair ). Interestingly, they also tend to not making it last with their chosen ones. Both Ashley and Des were terrible at faking-it dept. They both have overdoze empathy for others and failed at poker-face class, i guess, to be the Ette. Fleiss taking it all the way to the bank, of course. the more waterworks, the merrier  Rolling Eyes. Hilariously, they both succeeded in making their happily ever after (with Des otw).

I get a feeling Andi would be Fleiss`s new golden girl.  As you said, she was great at playing along as needed/required. Lets just hope she would be sincere in picking and having a serious relationship with her F1.Time will tell...

With that said, im dreading of the (seems) sweet, sensitive Marcus being led and getting dumped on the very end

While a lot of people loved the pic of Brian with Andi from CT, to me I thought compared to her being all snuggled up to Marcus that same week, with Brian she so far distance wise from him.  The smile was happy, but I remember Des with Chris, she couldn't get close enough to him.  They were always very close.  The distance in the pic, said maybe she wasn't totally into him.

score That is what I saw too. I think Andi will be able to fake it very well, so there will be lots of making out, but it will be the less obvious moments that will tell the tale....like walking together or sitting with someone. Yes, she will be all over them for the camera when need be...for good TV...but, it's those in between moments that she isn't strictly performing that will tell us if she is really into someone.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Here's hoping that Brian is like Renee and ends up with someone for him before the finale! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:13 pm

atem wrote:Here's hoping that Brian is like Renee and ends up with someone for him before the finale!  LOL

. Amen, atem!... Praying . Though i still worry he may offered BIP and accept it  :nervous 

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:25 pm

atem wrote:Here's hoping that Brian is like Renee and ends up with someone for him before the finale!  LOL

I hope so too! I really wish he could have made it to the F4 so he could have had a chance to be The Bachelor (if they would want him!).
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I hope so too! I really wish he could have made it to the F4 so he could have had a chance to be The Bachelor (if they would want him!).

he could still have the chance if the other F4 guys turned the gig down. (Although i doubt it Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:My guess is miss Andi will be very good at seeming very happy with, flirty with and attracted to her guys until she cuts them.  She had no problem acting the part with Juan Pablo and then turning on dime when the act wasn't needed anymore.  I don't really think she saw much in him after the first couple dates, but she was great at playing along as needed.

Not to say I think she'll be mean to them or it's a bad thing,but I think she'll be able to fake it well with guys she likes but knows are matter of time.  Ashley and Des weren't able to fake attraction to anyone beyond 1 or 2 guys, IMO.  I think Andi will have several good "connections".  More fun to watch.  I think she's going to be great.

word I agree with you..Clare has said so, both Sharlene and Andi were never into him (assuming she was not saying it merely bc sourgrapes, but the truth. (note that she didnt say the same about Nikki)).

yeah..as been discussed regarding the Ette,  the more self-absorbed ones seem like the ones who can fake the attractions (Emily came to mind...sorry!  :hidingchair ). Interestingly, they also tend to not making it last with their chosen ones. Both Ashley and Des were terrible at faking-it dept. They both have overdoze empathy for others and failed at poker-face class, i guess, to be the Ette. Fleiss taking it all the way to the bank, of course. the more waterworks, the merrier  Rolling Eyes. Hilariously, they both succeeded in making their happily ever after (with Des otw).

I get a feeling Andi would be Fleiss`s new golden girl.  As you said, she was great at playing along as needed/required. Lets just hope she would be sincere in picking and having a serious relationship with her F1.Time will tell...

With that said, im dreading of the (seems) sweet, sensitive Marcus being led and getting dumped on the very end

While a lot of people loved the pic of Brian with Andi from CT, to me I thought compared to her being all snuggled up to Marcus that same week, with Brian she so far distance wise from him.  The smile was happy, but I remember Des with Chris, she couldn't get close enough to him.  They were always very close.  The distance in the pic, said maybe she wasn't totally into him.

score That is what I saw too. I think Andi will be able to fake it very well, so there will be lots of making out, but it will be the less obvious moments that will tell the tale....like walking together or sitting with someone. Yes, she will be all over them for the camera when need be...for good TV...but, it's those in between moments that she isn't strictly performing that will tell us if she is really into someone.
I totally agree. She reminds me of Ali after that Oscar performance with JPG. She didn't expect him to say it's okay that she leaves and really turned on the court room antics. TPTB are probably loving her and she will be the "Best Bachelorette Ever", leaving the other's in the dust! It will be fun watching the series unfold and who she can't get close enough to, if they show it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I totally agree. She reminds me of Ali after that Oscar performance with JPG. She didn't expect him to say it's okay that she leaves and really turned on the court room antics. TPTB are probably loving her and she will be the "Best Bachelorette Ever", leaving the other's in the dust! It will be fun watching the series unfold and who she can't get close enough to, if they show it.

"If they show it" is the big question and they do not seem to like showing it.  I also agree with your other bolded above. :Nod:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 pm

They can try to hide it, but it was there with Chris too. I learned a lot from watching Des's season and I will really be watching the body language this year. I saw this with Sean and Cat even though they tried to hide her early, the moments we saw were so cute and cuddly, even though short.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:They can try to hide it, but it was there with Chris too.  I learned a lot from watching Des's season and I will really be watching the body language this year.  I saw this with Sean and Cat even though they tried to hide her early, the moments we saw were so cute and cuddly, even though short.

I agree with both of these and I too will be watching closely.  So far I have seen it with Andi and Marcus but he has just been put out there so much it makes me wonder if they are trying to trick the viewers like they did with Brooks in Des' season.  Suspect
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm

I do wonder what happened with Brian and Andi after the pics we saw of them hand holding and laughing together. I know it could just be friendship or something simple like that, but I am looking forward to seeing why they were not for each other.

I am also totally going to fangirl over him all season, so just be prepared for that. laugh out loud

Has the poster who knows Brian (reversepsychology) been on since he has been eliminated?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:24 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I do wonder what happened with Brian and Andi after the pics we saw of them hand holding and laughing together. I know it could just be friendship or something simple like that, but I am looking forward to seeing why they were not for each other.

I am also totally going to fangirl over him all season, so just be prepared for that. laugh out loud

Has the poster who knows Brian (reversepsychology) been on since he has been eliminated?

I think a poster once mentioned Andi-Brian might end up as Ali-Chris L . Great friendship kinda...laugh out loud
I was wondering too on my prev post: he got 4ep GD rose, and late 1-1 on ep.5. Oh well, same w you, i just Wanna soaking him up while it last...laugh out loud.

I think reverse will still stick around With us... If we can keep our best behavior... 😆 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater